Friday, May 16, 2008

crazy

Have you ever done or imagine about doing a crazy thing.Well, I had experienced or better say, my clumsy tale.

I was doing house keeping for some folders (include my personal things eg; resume la, mp3 la, pictures..) and suddenly found this pic.. Its look like a concrete beams and arches…Guess what?

When I was following hubby for his business trip to Paris ( + honeymoon..) I became very certain that I could triumph over Paris by myself. Considering myself as an adventurous rebellious girl or org kate redah aje..

I charged my phone at Eiffel Tower..huhu

While hubby and colleagues attending the World Road Congress at Chambree de Commerce et d’industrie de Paris (previously held in Kuala Lumpur..Malaysia hebat) I keep myself away from the group. Because they are all boring Datins ( am the youngest in the group with no title of course) forever busy with their shopping agenda. Who doesn’t love shopping? But I can’t afford to shop at La Fayette! Poor me..So I choosed to appreciate the scenery of the city.

Eiffel Tower to my view. I felt my adrenaline rush and my heart best faster than ever! Orang lain dah biase kat Paris ni, so saya sorang aje yang teruja lebih2. Masa tu we all dalam bas..bole tak ramai yang tak nak turun, tapi pilih untuk tido..hello..boringnye! So, I must..by myself ke..tak kira..keluar dari sini! So, I walked alone. But I have no camera with me, and my phone battery pun kong. Noticed that the bus driver was a typical French man who doesn’t speak English.First thing first, how to converse in French - “ Can I have my handphone charger, in my luggage, inside the bus board? (I have french certificate..masa skola..mmg tak ingat la)

Hahaha..its hard for me to remember how I convey the message tho.

Then I began toward the tower. After wandering around sambil2 tanya orang kat mane bole charge phone..gile tak..Frankly speaking, the people are merely not friendly and helpful. At last I found a police room at side of the souvenir shop.. I plugged the charger and I waited for 15 mins. Hehe..tak penah di buat orang kan. Orang lain naik tower, saya pula duduk tunggu nak charge phone and the pic on top was the Eiffel tower from my view..pade masa tuh..hahaha. Well, brave little me.

P/s abg, u o me second level of Eiffel Tower.


I marched inside the Cathedrale Notredame..gila!
Enough said. I did. When we visited the church, I was the one yang beria2 nak masuk dalam. Saja. Nak tengok. Pernah juga masuk before ni, mungkin yang ni lain sket kan. Inside, we heard the church choir, saw the confession room..candle everywhere..why they made this hall shady and gloomy?erk..Spooky... mungkin masa tu ada acara tertentu kot.
Sebab amat sibuk tengok benda2 dalam tu, saya sebenarnya dah tertinggal dari group..bole tak? Dunno where hubby about..Relex la..Not. Until I notice that I now behind an assemblage of people in blue uniform, walking in line..holding something, I dunno ..its like a spear..nak kuar..tolong..for me to reach the exit door, I have to follow this people..
Sampai kat depan tu, muke hubby dah garang..isk..memang tak nak la buat benda mcm ni lagi!

P/s bole percaya? ..tak kot..because I repeat the same when we were in Summer Palace..Degil!



Seine River

2 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

next time mana lagi mau charge hp? perth? hehe. tidak semak pun meja ko tu. tidy je i tengok. hehe~ by the way, cant wait for bandung. grrr~~!!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

charge phone d sydney opera

Friday, May 16, 2008

crazy

Have you ever done or imagine about doing a crazy thing.Well, I had experienced or better say, my clumsy tale.

I was doing house keeping for some folders (include my personal things eg; resume la, mp3 la, pictures..) and suddenly found this pic.. Its look like a concrete beams and arches…Guess what?

When I was following hubby for his business trip to Paris ( + honeymoon..) I became very certain that I could triumph over Paris by myself. Considering myself as an adventurous rebellious girl or org kate redah aje..

I charged my phone at Eiffel Tower..huhu

While hubby and colleagues attending the World Road Congress at Chambree de Commerce et d’industrie de Paris (previously held in Kuala Lumpur..Malaysia hebat) I keep myself away from the group. Because they are all boring Datins ( am the youngest in the group with no title of course) forever busy with their shopping agenda. Who doesn’t love shopping? But I can’t afford to shop at La Fayette! Poor me..So I choosed to appreciate the scenery of the city.

Eiffel Tower to my view. I felt my adrenaline rush and my heart best faster than ever! Orang lain dah biase kat Paris ni, so saya sorang aje yang teruja lebih2. Masa tu we all dalam bas..bole tak ramai yang tak nak turun, tapi pilih untuk tido..hello..boringnye! So, I must..by myself ke..tak kira..keluar dari sini! So, I walked alone. But I have no camera with me, and my phone battery pun kong. Noticed that the bus driver was a typical French man who doesn’t speak English.First thing first, how to converse in French - “ Can I have my handphone charger, in my luggage, inside the bus board? (I have french certificate..masa skola..mmg tak ingat la)

Hahaha..its hard for me to remember how I convey the message tho.

Then I began toward the tower. After wandering around sambil2 tanya orang kat mane bole charge phone..gile tak..Frankly speaking, the people are merely not friendly and helpful. At last I found a police room at side of the souvenir shop.. I plugged the charger and I waited for 15 mins. Hehe..tak penah di buat orang kan. Orang lain naik tower, saya pula duduk tunggu nak charge phone and the pic on top was the Eiffel tower from my view..pade masa tuh..hahaha. Well, brave little me.

P/s abg, u o me second level of Eiffel Tower.


I marched inside the Cathedrale Notredame..gila!
Enough said. I did. When we visited the church, I was the one yang beria2 nak masuk dalam. Saja. Nak tengok. Pernah juga masuk before ni, mungkin yang ni lain sket kan. Inside, we heard the church choir, saw the confession room..candle everywhere..why they made this hall shady and gloomy?erk..Spooky... mungkin masa tu ada acara tertentu kot.
Sebab amat sibuk tengok benda2 dalam tu, saya sebenarnya dah tertinggal dari group..bole tak? Dunno where hubby about..Relex la..Not. Until I notice that I now behind an assemblage of people in blue uniform, walking in line..holding something, I dunno ..its like a spear..nak kuar..tolong..for me to reach the exit door, I have to follow this people..
Sampai kat depan tu, muke hubby dah garang..isk..memang tak nak la buat benda mcm ni lagi!

P/s bole percaya? ..tak kot..because I repeat the same when we were in Summer Palace..Degil!



Seine River

2 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

next time mana lagi mau charge hp? perth? hehe. tidak semak pun meja ko tu. tidy je i tengok. hehe~ by the way, cant wait for bandung. grrr~~!!

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

charge phone d sydney opera