Wednesday, June 11, 2008

close to femininity

Donatella Versace is sister to the late famous Gianni. Well, of course I ain't follower of fashion runaway thingy (am far from the business) but I have seen her several times, when she mingled up with celebrities.

Recently I have read in Time Mag about her, and I am absolutely in her side about femininity; quality or condition of being feminine. Well, this issue might be so subjective but lets share with you.

Recently Hillary Clinton refused to be in Vogue magazine,
fearing she would appear too feminine, what do you think
that says about women’s role in society?





Showng your femininity should help your career and
not go against your career. Dressing like a man using the
suit to look powerful – that was the 80’s, and that did’nt
help women. Helping women is your brain not your dress.

wallaa..a good answer, didn’t she?

And after reading thru all the dialogues, its really give me an idea about my question (not fashion issue tho); these days I am more too things like planting flowers, choosing a crockery, playing beading..ya you know, things like that..(orang kate mcm makcik2)

And when I gather with my galfriends, seems they are also into kind of stuff. yang jahit beg menjadi sangat hebat.yang nak masuk kelas menjahit (walaupun tak pegi2 lagi) still, cita2 yang hebat.and all these girls already had a good profession pun..hmmm..adakah kami sudah tua?

And now I think I can ease myself by saying that ; we are close to femininity! yayayayyy…

4 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

and i dont know what Karl Lagerfeld has to say about feminity though. i love donatella!

iza pija said...

uiks. beading + sewing should never-never-never be realated to makcik-ish type of girls.. those R 'real-woman'..
p/s : awal la aku tua ni kalau beading + sewing means getting older..hehe..
p/s number 2 : apa khbr rose mu itu

BibiEr Karim said...

Ya bah Ernie...all those stuffs go with the term pure woman. It doesn't mean when u'r into that stuffs, u'r the aunty-s kinda ppl. Kan woman nature mmg mcm tu. Abis man yg suka sewing+beading+planting tu kita mau taruk in which category then? *think hard*

chun said...

enie,
for me being makcik2 means u have nothing to do except filling ur spare time with sewing.. but pure women is a busy woman who manage to locate some time for sewing and this kind of stuff..so, that's means we're a pure woman! ngehehe..

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

close to femininity

Donatella Versace is sister to the late famous Gianni. Well, of course I ain't follower of fashion runaway thingy (am far from the business) but I have seen her several times, when she mingled up with celebrities.

Recently I have read in Time Mag about her, and I am absolutely in her side about femininity; quality or condition of being feminine. Well, this issue might be so subjective but lets share with you.

Recently Hillary Clinton refused to be in Vogue magazine,
fearing she would appear too feminine, what do you think
that says about women’s role in society?





Showng your femininity should help your career and
not go against your career. Dressing like a man using the
suit to look powerful – that was the 80’s, and that did’nt
help women. Helping women is your brain not your dress.

wallaa..a good answer, didn’t she?

And after reading thru all the dialogues, its really give me an idea about my question (not fashion issue tho); these days I am more too things like planting flowers, choosing a crockery, playing beading..ya you know, things like that..(orang kate mcm makcik2)

And when I gather with my galfriends, seems they are also into kind of stuff. yang jahit beg menjadi sangat hebat.yang nak masuk kelas menjahit (walaupun tak pegi2 lagi) still, cita2 yang hebat.and all these girls already had a good profession pun..hmmm..adakah kami sudah tua?

And now I think I can ease myself by saying that ; we are close to femininity! yayayayyy…

4 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

and i dont know what Karl Lagerfeld has to say about feminity though. i love donatella!

iza pija said...

uiks. beading + sewing should never-never-never be realated to makcik-ish type of girls.. those R 'real-woman'..
p/s : awal la aku tua ni kalau beading + sewing means getting older..hehe..
p/s number 2 : apa khbr rose mu itu

BibiEr Karim said...

Ya bah Ernie...all those stuffs go with the term pure woman. It doesn't mean when u'r into that stuffs, u'r the aunty-s kinda ppl. Kan woman nature mmg mcm tu. Abis man yg suka sewing+beading+planting tu kita mau taruk in which category then? *think hard*

chun said...

enie,
for me being makcik2 means u have nothing to do except filling ur spare time with sewing.. but pure women is a busy woman who manage to locate some time for sewing and this kind of stuff..so, that's means we're a pure woman! ngehehe..