Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear sisters

Hi.
I just woke up. Its too late or too early for blogging? *yawn

The girls once told me that they want to spend the coming school holiday with me or the pavilion, so I just purchased the ticket for them. And yes they are really coming! Yay..its been awhile since the last gathering, and this time will totally so much fun.I already have a few plans on my head that will, I believe rocks the girls’ day out..ngehehe..I ve been a mithali kakak since forever.ehem..

As big sister I always get excited. Hence, I always appear in every decision they about to make. Sometimes, I maybe so garang..well, as their third parent I always wanted the best for them, I have learned (*learning) from my past and I am not afford to let them get hurt or frustrated. Sometimes, I am so menyibuk, so anxious that cause a fight when my opinion was against theirs..

visited UKM ..yes, am supportive ..

supportive for shopping mall too..ngehehe

heh, am sorry for whatever my wrong doing but just to let you know that I will love you more than anything. The best thing in my life is their joy and bliss, well it’s good to see people you love are happy. Every step I take is for the better and we will always be together through the days and melancholy.

last raya..the big bro (hubby) was the photographer

ouh yeahh, sorry because I cut your monthly allowance..well, thats the only I have. Now start saving and go to class tomorrow!

..dear sisters, good nite ..

*yawn

4 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

geez..
thanks.
you're a fantastic sister =)

chun said...

yup..u sure are a very supportive sister. yg mane ko nak suh jd cikgu tuh? hehhehe..

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

tak suh..pilihan sendiri..huhu

Nurul Khairunie said...

yup. pilihan sendiri. hehe~

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear sisters

Hi.
I just woke up. Its too late or too early for blogging? *yawn

The girls once told me that they want to spend the coming school holiday with me or the pavilion, so I just purchased the ticket for them. And yes they are really coming! Yay..its been awhile since the last gathering, and this time will totally so much fun.I already have a few plans on my head that will, I believe rocks the girls’ day out..ngehehe..I ve been a mithali kakak since forever.ehem..

As big sister I always get excited. Hence, I always appear in every decision they about to make. Sometimes, I maybe so garang..well, as their third parent I always wanted the best for them, I have learned (*learning) from my past and I am not afford to let them get hurt or frustrated. Sometimes, I am so menyibuk, so anxious that cause a fight when my opinion was against theirs..

visited UKM ..yes, am supportive ..

supportive for shopping mall too..ngehehe

heh, am sorry for whatever my wrong doing but just to let you know that I will love you more than anything. The best thing in my life is their joy and bliss, well it’s good to see people you love are happy. Every step I take is for the better and we will always be together through the days and melancholy.

last raya..the big bro (hubby) was the photographer

ouh yeahh, sorry because I cut your monthly allowance..well, thats the only I have. Now start saving and go to class tomorrow!

..dear sisters, good nite ..

*yawn

4 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

geez..
thanks.
you're a fantastic sister =)

chun said...

yup..u sure are a very supportive sister. yg mane ko nak suh jd cikgu tuh? hehhehe..

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

tak suh..pilihan sendiri..huhu

Nurul Khairunie said...

yup. pilihan sendiri. hehe~