Sunday, June 8, 2008

hi tea at national palace

I didnt join my girls outing plan. But I can blame the Glow & Glamour beauty line. 4 months ago, I signed for the package and only last week they called me for the session. Such a long q, don’t they? So I can’t cancelled this, otherwise I have to wait for another what? 6 months? Sorry, girls..

The session was scheduled at 1pm. Hubby sent me and I was late for half an hour (so me). I tried to call Vivian (the staff) several times, but no answer. And as I reached the place.. “We are Closed” arghh, no wonder! How could they scheduled me the session and it was closed? I must complaint (so me).

So we went home..the girls must have a good time, without me..

I called fiza alkham..cant remember why, but she was preparing for a hi tea at Istana Negara..the King's birthday.How cool! As I glimpsed hubby, he knew that I wanna go..ngehehe..It was last minutes idea to have the invitation card, so we rush to in-law’s place. They usually have it..and in 45 minutes..we were at the palace..tadaaa..


yummy food, VVIPs and performance by local artiste..and of course the king and queen at the royal marquee.



me and fiza

long way to go




me and the man who always grant my silly order

p/s its 3am.blogging while watching portugal vs turkey

5 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

portugal won!
btw, i was wondering; how fast can you get and change? i mean, from the GG, then to your home, then to the in-law's then suddenly u're at the istana negara. whoa... fast lane.

ayu2523 said...

ernie..biase aa ko tuh..suka betul benda2 yg glamer nih,hehe

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

hada, manade gelamer...saje je suke2

KzArtz said...

ernie, best nya dpt gi palace. aku just nak jumpe maharani, blh?

Belle said...

hehehhe it's downright to the core ernie's style ;) amacam xm?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

hi tea at national palace

I didnt join my girls outing plan. But I can blame the Glow & Glamour beauty line. 4 months ago, I signed for the package and only last week they called me for the session. Such a long q, don’t they? So I can’t cancelled this, otherwise I have to wait for another what? 6 months? Sorry, girls..

The session was scheduled at 1pm. Hubby sent me and I was late for half an hour (so me). I tried to call Vivian (the staff) several times, but no answer. And as I reached the place.. “We are Closed” arghh, no wonder! How could they scheduled me the session and it was closed? I must complaint (so me).

So we went home..the girls must have a good time, without me..

I called fiza alkham..cant remember why, but she was preparing for a hi tea at Istana Negara..the King's birthday.How cool! As I glimpsed hubby, he knew that I wanna go..ngehehe..It was last minutes idea to have the invitation card, so we rush to in-law’s place. They usually have it..and in 45 minutes..we were at the palace..tadaaa..


yummy food, VVIPs and performance by local artiste..and of course the king and queen at the royal marquee.



me and fiza

long way to go




me and the man who always grant my silly order

p/s its 3am.blogging while watching portugal vs turkey

5 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

portugal won!
btw, i was wondering; how fast can you get and change? i mean, from the GG, then to your home, then to the in-law's then suddenly u're at the istana negara. whoa... fast lane.

ayu2523 said...

ernie..biase aa ko tuh..suka betul benda2 yg glamer nih,hehe

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

hada, manade gelamer...saje je suke2

KzArtz said...

ernie, best nya dpt gi palace. aku just nak jumpe maharani, blh?

Belle said...

hehehhe it's downright to the core ernie's style ;) amacam xm?