Thursday, June 19, 2008

i met the girls

: : Activities update : :

I met the girls during the weekend

My mum

Hello momma! Miss your laksa so much..this is my mum. I spent the last weekend with her..we have more casual talk this time..and im glad. Can’t wait to meet you soon.
my mum is so putih melepak!


My sister- khairunie

Well, I met my sister right after we have landed at kk airport, she must keep her patience so much to get her bag..huhu..this is my sista! She’s funny, I never thought before..you must enjoy her blog
(oits i look giant beside you! gain some weight la)

My favourite cuz – Kizzy

shes gorgeous.. I always enjoy laughing with her. We use to be mate back to my yayasan sabah time.. she taught me how to loncat from a military trucks (kizzy, remember during kem terendak?) and also my beauty guru..hik3

My liltle sister – khairieah

We met during my visit to labuan, well the labuan flight was intended for her. Must be a loveliest day in labuan.
Shes currently at Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan for life science course..Good Luck honey!

1 comment:

KzArtz said...

ernie, mestila aku ingat. hmm..miss u lots.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

i met the girls

: : Activities update : :

I met the girls during the weekend

My mum

Hello momma! Miss your laksa so much..this is my mum. I spent the last weekend with her..we have more casual talk this time..and im glad. Can’t wait to meet you soon.
my mum is so putih melepak!


My sister- khairunie

Well, I met my sister right after we have landed at kk airport, she must keep her patience so much to get her bag..huhu..this is my sista! She’s funny, I never thought before..you must enjoy her blog
(oits i look giant beside you! gain some weight la)

My favourite cuz – Kizzy

shes gorgeous.. I always enjoy laughing with her. We use to be mate back to my yayasan sabah time.. she taught me how to loncat from a military trucks (kizzy, remember during kem terendak?) and also my beauty guru..hik3

My liltle sister – khairieah

We met during my visit to labuan, well the labuan flight was intended for her. Must be a loveliest day in labuan.
Shes currently at Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan for life science course..Good Luck honey!

1 comments:

KzArtz said...

ernie, mestila aku ingat. hmm..miss u lots.