Sunday, June 29, 2008

half year update

It’s Sunday and the rain pours down, and keep falling since morning. Good weather, comfort couch and favourite song (MTV playing Umbrella. Hujan kate) Hubby is away to office a.k.a the second home. He must been busy now. Yesterday was my day. He followed me, been my good critics for a shopping agenda. Hmm..he is much better now in color picking..bravo! So today, I will not disturb..except for our show tonight, Beauty and The Beast Broadway Musical..yay!

Yesterday we went to Masjid Al-Azim, pandan indah, ampang. MIL invited us for the event. There was health campaign organized by the community nearby, also food stalls. While I was struggling to finish the foods, atau memenuhkan perut, hubby pula pegi derma darah.

Selamba je missy2 ni cucuk2 jarum..iskk..

type O

There was a girl, asking the mommy to buy her cekak rambut.. with 1 condition from her mum; ONLY ONE. Hehe..the little girl was facing her biggest task now. Choosing colors. I never knew it takes minutes to choose a cekak.

curi2 je ambik gambar ni..


When we were small, we ask our mommy for things that we want to buy. And we will really follow mommy’s condition. We were innocent.
As we grew up, things are different. When we can’t decide which color we want to buy, we simply pick two or three of them. Yaapp, greedy I am. I wish I was the little girl..and I have a habit; beli dulu pakai tak tahu bilee..haha, teruk betul! (erk..hope I can invi this statement)

It’s June, half year of 2008. I have numbers of projects that I initiated from the early year. I am yet to settle any of them. Mmmm….hehe, the mmmm is like thinking, what went wrong?..am I behind time? Aiyaakk, slow down!

Let see;
1. I only started x project about weeks, aih..long way to go

2. ok y project pula, hmm..half way

3. and this! Ok I have finished z project but suddenly, I am not very sure the status. Waiting is not my way to spend my time. Can you call me?

4. yap, I really lies my hope on this one..erk, xyz project..haha

haih..NOT finish, just too slow of everything, but the clock is ticking. Can I break the needle?
But at least I have finished my part today, prepared hubby’s attire for the whole week. Thanks.

4 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

dun forget ur anniversary is coming up too. then you'll realize how a year can pass us by so fast.=)
followed by a month is your 26th birthday.
time flies rapidly. hoho~

chun said...

i have problems on choosing things too..just like that little kid. really hate it!

anyway, ko derma darah@lemak jugak tak? huhuu..

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

aku underweight..tak leh derma darah.
kena 45kg above..
haha..selamattt

Nurul Khairunie said...

no worries.
i'm okay la walking alone. terlampau biasa sudah. itu kalo shopping purpose. slalu sama kawan2 juga kalo teda intention mau shopping.
yup, im happy over all the things that i bought. but after this mau saving up for the KL trip sudah. huhu~

Sunday, June 29, 2008

half year update

It’s Sunday and the rain pours down, and keep falling since morning. Good weather, comfort couch and favourite song (MTV playing Umbrella. Hujan kate) Hubby is away to office a.k.a the second home. He must been busy now. Yesterday was my day. He followed me, been my good critics for a shopping agenda. Hmm..he is much better now in color picking..bravo! So today, I will not disturb..except for our show tonight, Beauty and The Beast Broadway Musical..yay!

Yesterday we went to Masjid Al-Azim, pandan indah, ampang. MIL invited us for the event. There was health campaign organized by the community nearby, also food stalls. While I was struggling to finish the foods, atau memenuhkan perut, hubby pula pegi derma darah.

Selamba je missy2 ni cucuk2 jarum..iskk..

type O

There was a girl, asking the mommy to buy her cekak rambut.. with 1 condition from her mum; ONLY ONE. Hehe..the little girl was facing her biggest task now. Choosing colors. I never knew it takes minutes to choose a cekak.

curi2 je ambik gambar ni..


When we were small, we ask our mommy for things that we want to buy. And we will really follow mommy’s condition. We were innocent.
As we grew up, things are different. When we can’t decide which color we want to buy, we simply pick two or three of them. Yaapp, greedy I am. I wish I was the little girl..and I have a habit; beli dulu pakai tak tahu bilee..haha, teruk betul! (erk..hope I can invi this statement)

It’s June, half year of 2008. I have numbers of projects that I initiated from the early year. I am yet to settle any of them. Mmmm….hehe, the mmmm is like thinking, what went wrong?..am I behind time? Aiyaakk, slow down!

Let see;
1. I only started x project about weeks, aih..long way to go

2. ok y project pula, hmm..half way

3. and this! Ok I have finished z project but suddenly, I am not very sure the status. Waiting is not my way to spend my time. Can you call me?

4. yap, I really lies my hope on this one..erk, xyz project..haha

haih..NOT finish, just too slow of everything, but the clock is ticking. Can I break the needle?
But at least I have finished my part today, prepared hubby’s attire for the whole week. Thanks.

4 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

dun forget ur anniversary is coming up too. then you'll realize how a year can pass us by so fast.=)
followed by a month is your 26th birthday.
time flies rapidly. hoho~

chun said...

i have problems on choosing things too..just like that little kid. really hate it!

anyway, ko derma darah@lemak jugak tak? huhuu..

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

aku underweight..tak leh derma darah.
kena 45kg above..
haha..selamattt

Nurul Khairunie said...

no worries.
i'm okay la walking alone. terlampau biasa sudah. itu kalo shopping purpose. slalu sama kawan2 juga kalo teda intention mau shopping.
yup, im happy over all the things that i bought. but after this mau saving up for the KL trip sudah. huhu~