Monday, June 2, 2008

just a quick one

im extremely tired today..so, just a quick one.

1. woke up at 5.45 am..rushing to KLIA, because my aunt's flight was at 9am, yes at last she returned to KK.
The whole weekend spent for her..yelah, she need my shoulder at her hard time..i hope that her feeling is better right now.

2. get together with fizah and reynna at putrajaya, we set up a booth sale..hehe, excited ni! I’ve few pics, will update later ok

3. went to KLIA. Ayah is here with another uncles..

4. sesat di daerah shah alam..aduihh..

5. yap! im exhausted, but why cant' i put down my blogy? already addicted?

6. maybe!

No comments:

Monday, June 2, 2008

just a quick one

im extremely tired today..so, just a quick one.

1. woke up at 5.45 am..rushing to KLIA, because my aunt's flight was at 9am, yes at last she returned to KK.
The whole weekend spent for her..yelah, she need my shoulder at her hard time..i hope that her feeling is better right now.

2. get together with fizah and reynna at putrajaya, we set up a booth sale..hehe, excited ni! I’ve few pics, will update later ok

3. went to KLIA. Ayah is here with another uncles..

4. sesat di daerah shah alam..aduihh..

5. yap! im exhausted, but why cant' i put down my blogy? already addicted?

6. maybe!

0 comments: