Wednesday, June 18, 2008

lets answer them aight!

eventho alanis is not so, erk..have a pleasant look, i mean female singer nowadays must have their sexy back plus dush dush..senang citer tak cun sgt la..but i do like her very latest single "underneath"..so enjoy the song, while am completing the below quiz..been a while for thing like this..thanks khairunie and eiyan

Name: ernie khairina mahtar
Sisters: 2 + 1 (the 3 angels)
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 5/6
Height: 5"2
Where do you live: pantai hillpark, kl
Home sweet home: wherever happy i am
Favourite drinks: hmm..if i had a headache, thats gonna be coke..
Favourite breakfast: hehe breakfast..terpaksa suka roti bakar, the easiest to prepare

Have you ever...

Been on a plane: 200 times or more
Swam in the ocean: floating?
Fallen asleep in school: hehe..why you have to fall asleep at class when you have nice bed at hostel??
Broken someone's heart: i hope i am not
Fell off your chair: belum pernah
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: zzzzz
Saved e-mails: yes
What is your room like: a bedtime
What's right beside you: invoices / supplier's documents..zzz
What is the last thing you ate: NASI LEMAK

Ever had

Chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes..masa ni mesti minum 100plus
Stitches: ntah

Do you

Believe in love at first sight: dont get fooled
Like picnics: tempat yang tak panas ok
Who was the last person You danced with: dance? macam pernah menari dengan norlin la..haha. do not imagine!
Last made you smile: my ayah - on phone just now & my colleague - k raja aida
You last yelled at: the finance dept people..hehe sori
Best feeling in the world: happy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: cj7
What's under your bed: nothing.clean
Who do you really hate: none at the moment.

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: them
Q: Do you want children:im not ready but i have their name already..*rolling eyes
Q: Do you smile often:i often muncung
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:erk..
Q: Are your toenails painted:nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i sleep everywhere
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: boring green knitted shirt
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: sleeping on the Labuan - KL flight
Q: I can't wait till: all prays are answed
Q: When did you cry last: rahsia
Q: Are you a friendly person: yes..bole borak2 dengan sesiapa pun dengan apa2 topik pun
Q: Do you have any pets: cyberpet?

Do you sleep with the TV on? nope. i have my nice bed
What are you doing right now? medical equipment
Have you ever crawled through a window?haha..this remind me of our secondary school activity
Can you handle the truth? sometimes i am afraid
Are you too forgiving? but am not forget
Are you closer to your mother or father? these days, both of them. and im glad
Who was the last person you cried in front of? rahsia
How many people can you say you've really loved? am counting them in my heart
Do you eat healthy? minus beansprout
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? why should i?
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? i write and i fall asleep
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? i am loud
Are you confident? depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- i was 16 yrs old? waaa..
2- ngorat my now hubby
3- having fun with the girls at hostel..we sneak out a lot
4- had the outdoor activities with my fella at yayasan sabah..kizzy & eryanti included for the military truck expecianced!
5- i lived in boring hostel.. get me out from here!!

5 things on my to-do list today
1- complete my workloads
2- lepak with the girls after office..update everything..fizaros owe me!
3- dating
4- sleep
5- zzz

5 snacks I enjoy
1- magnum
2- vochelle

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1- wont let my parent to work, they shall have the payback
2- support my sisters for their education
3- around the globe with my family
4.- sweet charity
5- i am greedy, the time wont let me decide! hahahaha(gelak hantu)


5 places I have lived in
1-kedah
2-ranau
3-kajang
4-melaka
5- kl

5 jobs I've had
1- IBM
2- UEM

And I am to tag;

the bloggers

2 comments:

Belle said...

ernie.. this is mine --> fizabelle.blogspot.com.. ngehehehe i join the club! =)

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

wa fiza..i love u!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

lets answer them aight!

eventho alanis is not so, erk..have a pleasant look, i mean female singer nowadays must have their sexy back plus dush dush..senang citer tak cun sgt la..but i do like her very latest single "underneath"..so enjoy the song, while am completing the below quiz..been a while for thing like this..thanks khairunie and eiyan

Name: ernie khairina mahtar
Sisters: 2 + 1 (the 3 angels)
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 5/6
Height: 5"2
Where do you live: pantai hillpark, kl
Home sweet home: wherever happy i am
Favourite drinks: hmm..if i had a headache, thats gonna be coke..
Favourite breakfast: hehe breakfast..terpaksa suka roti bakar, the easiest to prepare

Have you ever...

Been on a plane: 200 times or more
Swam in the ocean: floating?
Fallen asleep in school: hehe..why you have to fall asleep at class when you have nice bed at hostel??
Broken someone's heart: i hope i am not
Fell off your chair: belum pernah
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: zzzzz
Saved e-mails: yes
What is your room like: a bedtime
What's right beside you: invoices / supplier's documents..zzz
What is the last thing you ate: NASI LEMAK

Ever had

Chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes..masa ni mesti minum 100plus
Stitches: ntah

Do you

Believe in love at first sight: dont get fooled
Like picnics: tempat yang tak panas ok
Who was the last person You danced with: dance? macam pernah menari dengan norlin la..haha. do not imagine!
Last made you smile: my ayah - on phone just now & my colleague - k raja aida
You last yelled at: the finance dept people..hehe sori
Best feeling in the world: happy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: cj7
What's under your bed: nothing.clean
Who do you really hate: none at the moment.

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: them
Q: Do you want children:im not ready but i have their name already..*rolling eyes
Q: Do you smile often:i often muncung
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:erk..
Q: Are your toenails painted:nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i sleep everywhere
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: boring green knitted shirt
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: sleeping on the Labuan - KL flight
Q: I can't wait till: all prays are answed
Q: When did you cry last: rahsia
Q: Are you a friendly person: yes..bole borak2 dengan sesiapa pun dengan apa2 topik pun
Q: Do you have any pets: cyberpet?

Do you sleep with the TV on? nope. i have my nice bed
What are you doing right now? medical equipment
Have you ever crawled through a window?haha..this remind me of our secondary school activity
Can you handle the truth? sometimes i am afraid
Are you too forgiving? but am not forget
Are you closer to your mother or father? these days, both of them. and im glad
Who was the last person you cried in front of? rahsia
How many people can you say you've really loved? am counting them in my heart
Do you eat healthy? minus beansprout
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? why should i?
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? i write and i fall asleep
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? i am loud
Are you confident? depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- i was 16 yrs old? waaa..
2- ngorat my now hubby
3- having fun with the girls at hostel..we sneak out a lot
4- had the outdoor activities with my fella at yayasan sabah..kizzy & eryanti included for the military truck expecianced!
5- i lived in boring hostel.. get me out from here!!

5 things on my to-do list today
1- complete my workloads
2- lepak with the girls after office..update everything..fizaros owe me!
3- dating
4- sleep
5- zzz

5 snacks I enjoy
1- magnum
2- vochelle

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1- wont let my parent to work, they shall have the payback
2- support my sisters for their education
3- around the globe with my family
4.- sweet charity
5- i am greedy, the time wont let me decide! hahahaha(gelak hantu)


5 places I have lived in
1-kedah
2-ranau
3-kajang
4-melaka
5- kl

5 jobs I've had
1- IBM
2- UEM

And I am to tag;

the bloggers

2 comments:

Belle said...

ernie.. this is mine --> fizabelle.blogspot.com.. ngehehehe i join the club! =)

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

wa fiza..i love u!