Wednesday, June 25, 2008

my roses taught me a lesson

“bunga ni kena jaga betul2, kena sayang kalau nak die tumbuh”

hubby told me as I saw the roses started to wither and dry up..where does the beauty color goes..all turn fade and the petals scattered everywhere.

Perhaps I am so not concern about the roses, its hubby showering them every morning and late night when he comes home..erk, and I just sniffing them and belek2 ..Well, that’s how I show my love..to the plant! Not bad tho.
Since my last post about the rosy, my girls were doubted about it..naaa

About a few days the roses reproduce petals again! or baby roses..as I called them.


One fine day, I just had my time beside the roses, (please note that the wind blows my cheek very nice at our balcony during daytime) and wonder how much they educate me.

1. they are a real special creation from God. They are beautiful and brilliant.
So beautiful because they tint and beautify our atmosphere, flowers had a great involvement in fine art since ancient times.

So brilliant because they producing spores, attract and use insects. huhu like seducing the insects to come over them..ngehehe.. to learn how they bloom is enough to conclude that they are real brilliant.


2.they speak the volume to tell human that God is al Mighty. For only Allah (swt) create them from the typical green pedicels produce colorful mature flowers.
SubhanAllah.



3.finally, the roses taught me a lesson; when you felt like losing hope, and assume that there is no more anticipation, its not really like that. Time is on our side, every efforts will help and be pray.. insyaAllah..kun fa ya kun..
As the roses blooming again, so does you.


next time or very soon, I’ll buy another pot of flowers. Colorful. Like a rainbow, flowers are another little gift from heaven.

and another excuse for another vacation = Cameron Highland.

1 comment:

iza pija said...

another excuse eh? ko ni mimang la ernie.. ada2 ja.. lucu tul

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

my roses taught me a lesson

“bunga ni kena jaga betul2, kena sayang kalau nak die tumbuh”

hubby told me as I saw the roses started to wither and dry up..where does the beauty color goes..all turn fade and the petals scattered everywhere.

Perhaps I am so not concern about the roses, its hubby showering them every morning and late night when he comes home..erk, and I just sniffing them and belek2 ..Well, that’s how I show my love..to the plant! Not bad tho.
Since my last post about the rosy, my girls were doubted about it..naaa

About a few days the roses reproduce petals again! or baby roses..as I called them.


One fine day, I just had my time beside the roses, (please note that the wind blows my cheek very nice at our balcony during daytime) and wonder how much they educate me.

1. they are a real special creation from God. They are beautiful and brilliant.
So beautiful because they tint and beautify our atmosphere, flowers had a great involvement in fine art since ancient times.

So brilliant because they producing spores, attract and use insects. huhu like seducing the insects to come over them..ngehehe.. to learn how they bloom is enough to conclude that they are real brilliant.


2.they speak the volume to tell human that God is al Mighty. For only Allah (swt) create them from the typical green pedicels produce colorful mature flowers.
SubhanAllah.



3.finally, the roses taught me a lesson; when you felt like losing hope, and assume that there is no more anticipation, its not really like that. Time is on our side, every efforts will help and be pray.. insyaAllah..kun fa ya kun..
As the roses blooming again, so does you.


next time or very soon, I’ll buy another pot of flowers. Colorful. Like a rainbow, flowers are another little gift from heaven.

and another excuse for another vacation = Cameron Highland.

1 comments:

iza pija said...

another excuse eh? ko ni mimang la ernie.. ada2 ja.. lucu tul