Friday, June 27, 2008

thoughts fly

We had our lunch at oldtown (oldtown everywhere) @ JJ Bukit Raja. The word WE equal to my colleague, my ex-collegue (k hani yang suke belanja tu) not so surprise, my boss.
So, as an adult, working and married and a mommy (excluding me) I just kept my mouth shut from the start, tak tau nak masuk tang mana when ;

Lady1 : I went to Disney on Ice last year with my kids..we traveled by the train..and I was preggy..

erk.i don’t have kids, but me myself looking forward for the Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical this Sunday..am I too mature for the show?..and I was there for the Disney on Ice too..and Peter Pan @ Istana Budaya..and Disneyland..and..

Lady2 : I went to pick up my kids’ school report card

how does the report card looks like? The last time I saw a report card was Linda Nanuwil’s. she was my mum’s student

Lady3: hey..I cooked the asam laksa, its tasted real like the Oldtown’s

hmm..aku ni asik abihkan asam laksa kat oldtown ni je..

hmm.. I think I think too much…

As my thoughts fly, I suddenly saw someone, I think I never met that someone before, but..
have you know someone you've never met?
I know this sound lame. Its like to remember someone you never met.
pelanduk 2 serupa ke..adik beradik ke..geram betul, rasa nak pi tgk je IC orang tuh.

I think I think too much..

1 comment:

iza pija said...

no need to think la moy.. everything in front of u already ma.. tinggal decide ja ni.. jeng jeng jeng..

Friday, June 27, 2008

thoughts fly

We had our lunch at oldtown (oldtown everywhere) @ JJ Bukit Raja. The word WE equal to my colleague, my ex-collegue (k hani yang suke belanja tu) not so surprise, my boss.
So, as an adult, working and married and a mommy (excluding me) I just kept my mouth shut from the start, tak tau nak masuk tang mana when ;

Lady1 : I went to Disney on Ice last year with my kids..we traveled by the train..and I was preggy..

erk.i don’t have kids, but me myself looking forward for the Beauty and the Beast Broadway Musical this Sunday..am I too mature for the show?..and I was there for the Disney on Ice too..and Peter Pan @ Istana Budaya..and Disneyland..and..

Lady2 : I went to pick up my kids’ school report card

how does the report card looks like? The last time I saw a report card was Linda Nanuwil’s. she was my mum’s student

Lady3: hey..I cooked the asam laksa, its tasted real like the Oldtown’s

hmm..aku ni asik abihkan asam laksa kat oldtown ni je..

hmm.. I think I think too much…

As my thoughts fly, I suddenly saw someone, I think I never met that someone before, but..
have you know someone you've never met?
I know this sound lame. Its like to remember someone you never met.
pelanduk 2 serupa ke..adik beradik ke..geram betul, rasa nak pi tgk je IC orang tuh.

I think I think too much..

1 comments:

iza pija said...

no need to think la moy.. everything in front of u already ma.. tinggal decide ja ni.. jeng jeng jeng..