Friday, June 13, 2008

when will i see you again

We just shifted to our HQ, here in Shah Alam. So I rarely had seen people here. Most of them I didn’t know their name, as yet. When I had my breakfast at the cafeteria this morning, I noticed a group of people held a gathering, probably a farewell for one of the staff, she’s retired and today will be the last day. But I don’t give attention to which she is, until she comes to our department and bid goodbye, wishing well to everybody. When comes to my turns, she thought that I am new, we grasped our hands and smile to each other.

Her name is Pat.

As I look at her, (still I can see her at the side of next department) I wonder how much people come and go in our life. Some may stay for a long, better forever. Some just for a half way, and worst when we close to know them very well.
Are we going to cross each other path again, or just turn around?
But at least, we did.

1 comment:

KzArtz said...

and at least, the path is filled by loves after all, ernie. :)
p/s: thanks 4 visiting me. meeting u in short while, buat aku rasa betapa berharganya masa utk dinikmati bersama org tersayang.

Friday, June 13, 2008

when will i see you again

We just shifted to our HQ, here in Shah Alam. So I rarely had seen people here. Most of them I didn’t know their name, as yet. When I had my breakfast at the cafeteria this morning, I noticed a group of people held a gathering, probably a farewell for one of the staff, she’s retired and today will be the last day. But I don’t give attention to which she is, until she comes to our department and bid goodbye, wishing well to everybody. When comes to my turns, she thought that I am new, we grasped our hands and smile to each other.

Her name is Pat.

As I look at her, (still I can see her at the side of next department) I wonder how much people come and go in our life. Some may stay for a long, better forever. Some just for a half way, and worst when we close to know them very well.
Are we going to cross each other path again, or just turn around?
But at least, we did.

1 comments:

KzArtz said...

and at least, the path is filled by loves after all, ernie. :)
p/s: thanks 4 visiting me. meeting u in short while, buat aku rasa betapa berharganya masa utk dinikmati bersama org tersayang.