Thursday, July 10, 2008

shilly-shally


I am a married woman, who desperately or suddenly wanna quit my job…
..for this reason, I have to think very wise and make a good proposal to my bos, (at home)

hmm so, wut’s it gonna be, huh?

1 – I promise to wake up early in the morning, just like the other office girl
2 – CHORES
3 – erk..later la this part

failed juga ni..

I know that there is no way in this world that my bos (at office) will found out this blog..so, I can say that yes I have a plan to quit..it just that I wanna do my teeth job first, and make a good claim on that..ngehehe..
A bit kesian sbenarnya with my department yang tengah tak cukup kakitangan ni

and again, one of my colleague also resigning (the mamat I mentioned earlier, yang aku sepatutnya jadik bos dia tu – oi kejamnye ayat!) So, practically the job will be handling over to me..urgh! I have bundle of assignments, dunno which one to start.. oh yes, speaking of which..I hate doing a chronology event! yuck! bluek!

dear blog, I heart you.

proper

p/s lunch everyone

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Xda keje kosong ka tmpt ko tu? Kasi sumbat kunun aku sn. Hehehe

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

er,
meh sini resume. khayreena@yahoo.com..oi sila add sa dlm ym ko!

Nurul Khairunie said...

if u feel what's good, then go ahead.
;)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

shilly-shally


I am a married woman, who desperately or suddenly wanna quit my job…
..for this reason, I have to think very wise and make a good proposal to my bos, (at home)

hmm so, wut’s it gonna be, huh?

1 – I promise to wake up early in the morning, just like the other office girl
2 – CHORES
3 – erk..later la this part

failed juga ni..

I know that there is no way in this world that my bos (at office) will found out this blog..so, I can say that yes I have a plan to quit..it just that I wanna do my teeth job first, and make a good claim on that..ngehehe..
A bit kesian sbenarnya with my department yang tengah tak cukup kakitangan ni

and again, one of my colleague also resigning (the mamat I mentioned earlier, yang aku sepatutnya jadik bos dia tu – oi kejamnye ayat!) So, practically the job will be handling over to me..urgh! I have bundle of assignments, dunno which one to start.. oh yes, speaking of which..I hate doing a chronology event! yuck! bluek!

dear blog, I heart you.

proper

p/s lunch everyone

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Xda keje kosong ka tmpt ko tu? Kasi sumbat kunun aku sn. Hehehe

Ernie Khairina Mahtar said...

er,
meh sini resume. khayreena@yahoo.com..oi sila add sa dlm ym ko!

Nurul Khairunie said...

if u feel what's good, then go ahead.
;)