Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 August

I’m Leo the 12th. I’m wearing purple today. The day welcomes me good, as I am late again but my boss is gone to training. Bliss. Frankly speaking, 12th august isn’t the date I waited every year. But still, when I get up from bed on a glad morning, I knew I’ll enjoy each smses from you. Thanks! Best sgt baca msg banyak2. masa ni la dapat msg katun2 yang bawa kek dan pelbagai.

And guess what. I ve received my very first birthday present from celcom Xpax..nghee..takde la grand mana, but who cant afford to refuse the glad of free sms and call for a week! Naa…I really am a loyal customer. I ve been using the number since ..fizaroosli, when was the last we bought the same phone? Jgn buat2 tak ingat ok..and I started smsing my xpax member ( obviously my parent+sisters+aunts) and you know what, I never remove my late grandma’s num from the list. You don’t have to ask me why, coz I dunno either.

Another 4 years and i'll be 30 years old. Most of us are the same age. The others, you can do the math. Well, thanks to my small frame, stranger always make mistake about it. There was a time, I was scolded by a man who accused me when he thought that I was driving without license. He thought I was 16! I am 22. heh.. the same goes at this one salon ( high recommended ok, Peek-A-Boo @ bangsar ) the hairstyler asked my age, and he said I lied about it..urghh..haha, then, pandai2 pula tanya ada BF tak..erk, I am married..saya dah tua.

I am not always lucky with that tho..some situation needs you to look more matured than the real you.

I rhyme my prayer of thanks for the blessings from Allah, through all the years. Never stops showering me with His merciful. I couldn’t ask for more than living a life and increasing the odds that I’ll make it to the ripe of blissful age. My family is everything for me. I wish to spend every endeavor in my life for them. Whilst your work settled, your sale closed well, you visited the best places in the world, or when your dreams come true, it isn’t the ultimate happiness. But watching my beloved people gathered happily, that’s my forever paradise…and together travel around the world. I wish to be a globe trekker. Seperti dalam surah Ar Rum, kita disuruh berjalan melihat keindahan ciptaan Allah.Baru kita tahu kebesaranNya.

From a little girl with long black hair and a bit tan skin (my sisters said I look like Pocahontas) to here I am now. Months come, years fall and the sky isn’t always blue. But the shady will make me stronger than yesterday. I can’t judge myself better. But as time goes by, I learnt more about life. A gazillion thanks for all the love I have. .hubby, parent, sisters, family and girls.. The coming years must be another challenge, and I have completed the package with my decision to quit my job at my current company. I turn to triumph on my own deal. Wish me luck!

Happy Birthday to myself (sendiri wish takpe?), HAVE A BLAST! yeahhh..

XOXO

9 comments:

fiza said...

happy birthday, babe!

Miss Nora said...

happy birthday, ernie..semoga bahagia selalu..:)

Nurul Khairunie said...

eyy.. pocahontas is a beauty.
happy birthday. finally i manage to write something for you. the next 21st birthday for myself i'll be wishing to have a broadband connection. know what i mean?
no wonder you have loads of time to take us to melaka then. bawa sy p jonker!!

iza pija said...

'miss' Ernie, Happy Birthday to you! no worries. even at 50 u'll still look young k. I can see big momentum u have this time around.. Birthday.. Quit routine job and starting a new business. All the best for you si kecik ;P

Kizzy TF said...

dear cuz, all the best in every path u attempting to. u knw my pray is always being with u. Have A Blast Birthday! stay young and love u! xoxo

Anne Wahab said...

happy 26th birthday...hope this birthday will be a mighty happy one..btw,best lagu... :D

Farah said...

happy belated birthday ernie! may all ur dreams come true! =D

fizah said...

sorry la my sms msg takde gambar bear hug ..haha..just a simpletext..anyway, happy birthday!

Belle said...

I was just about to go to sleep when my phone alarm went off cos of the reminder of your birthday! hehe Happy 26th!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 August

I’m Leo the 12th. I’m wearing purple today. The day welcomes me good, as I am late again but my boss is gone to training. Bliss. Frankly speaking, 12th august isn’t the date I waited every year. But still, when I get up from bed on a glad morning, I knew I’ll enjoy each smses from you. Thanks! Best sgt baca msg banyak2. masa ni la dapat msg katun2 yang bawa kek dan pelbagai.

And guess what. I ve received my very first birthday present from celcom Xpax..nghee..takde la grand mana, but who cant afford to refuse the glad of free sms and call for a week! Naa…I really am a loyal customer. I ve been using the number since ..fizaroosli, when was the last we bought the same phone? Jgn buat2 tak ingat ok..and I started smsing my xpax member ( obviously my parent+sisters+aunts) and you know what, I never remove my late grandma’s num from the list. You don’t have to ask me why, coz I dunno either.

Another 4 years and i'll be 30 years old. Most of us are the same age. The others, you can do the math. Well, thanks to my small frame, stranger always make mistake about it. There was a time, I was scolded by a man who accused me when he thought that I was driving without license. He thought I was 16! I am 22. heh.. the same goes at this one salon ( high recommended ok, Peek-A-Boo @ bangsar ) the hairstyler asked my age, and he said I lied about it..urghh..haha, then, pandai2 pula tanya ada BF tak..erk, I am married..saya dah tua.

I am not always lucky with that tho..some situation needs you to look more matured than the real you.

I rhyme my prayer of thanks for the blessings from Allah, through all the years. Never stops showering me with His merciful. I couldn’t ask for more than living a life and increasing the odds that I’ll make it to the ripe of blissful age. My family is everything for me. I wish to spend every endeavor in my life for them. Whilst your work settled, your sale closed well, you visited the best places in the world, or when your dreams come true, it isn’t the ultimate happiness. But watching my beloved people gathered happily, that’s my forever paradise…and together travel around the world. I wish to be a globe trekker. Seperti dalam surah Ar Rum, kita disuruh berjalan melihat keindahan ciptaan Allah.Baru kita tahu kebesaranNya.

From a little girl with long black hair and a bit tan skin (my sisters said I look like Pocahontas) to here I am now. Months come, years fall and the sky isn’t always blue. But the shady will make me stronger than yesterday. I can’t judge myself better. But as time goes by, I learnt more about life. A gazillion thanks for all the love I have. .hubby, parent, sisters, family and girls.. The coming years must be another challenge, and I have completed the package with my decision to quit my job at my current company. I turn to triumph on my own deal. Wish me luck!

Happy Birthday to myself (sendiri wish takpe?), HAVE A BLAST! yeahhh..

XOXO

9 comments:

fiza said...

happy birthday, babe!

Miss Nora said...

happy birthday, ernie..semoga bahagia selalu..:)

Nurul Khairunie said...

eyy.. pocahontas is a beauty.
happy birthday. finally i manage to write something for you. the next 21st birthday for myself i'll be wishing to have a broadband connection. know what i mean?
no wonder you have loads of time to take us to melaka then. bawa sy p jonker!!

iza pija said...

'miss' Ernie, Happy Birthday to you! no worries. even at 50 u'll still look young k. I can see big momentum u have this time around.. Birthday.. Quit routine job and starting a new business. All the best for you si kecik ;P

Kizzy TF said...

dear cuz, all the best in every path u attempting to. u knw my pray is always being with u. Have A Blast Birthday! stay young and love u! xoxo

Anne Wahab said...

happy 26th birthday...hope this birthday will be a mighty happy one..btw,best lagu... :D

Farah said...

happy belated birthday ernie! may all ur dreams come true! =D

fizah said...

sorry la my sms msg takde gambar bear hug ..haha..just a simpletext..anyway, happy birthday!

Belle said...

I was just about to go to sleep when my phone alarm went off cos of the reminder of your birthday! hehe Happy 26th!