Sunday, August 31, 2008

independence 2008

Hi.

How does a freedom from normal 9-5 routine sound to you? Well, this will be my personal huge independence meaning for this year. Except that one thing for sure, it’s a long way to go.. If I fall, or if I succeed.. Either way, it’s a challenge, rite peep? Bring it on! (astaghfirullah jangan riak..) I’ll put my great endeavors and lift my hand.. I knew, long before that heaven will hear me. If I never try, I will never know. This is what I yearn to do. So, now I’m counting down my last day in my current company. Somehow, I know that I will miss the place. Again its an independent from standing a shadow of a big company..you know, from a monthly fix income. Obviously the coming days will not be the same. I’m not going to travel the same road or the same sign every ordinary morning, where I will reach the eventual destiny a.k.a my office. But a different road everyday and of course I have to triple my effort towards my own earnings. Well now, who say that self employ is too much heaven?

Till then..to all of you, SELAMAT HARI KEMERDEKAAN KE 51. I believe every each of us have our own independence meaning, may you enjoy it and SELAMAT BERPUASA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN..too bad that I only can join you later..

Anak Malaysia,

Khairina
31 August 2008
Padi House, Cyberjaya.

6 comments:

chun said...

ernie, memang merdeka gile la ko! bestnyee..good luck to u!

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,hehe..merdeka..jom join the club

MommyAdam said...

ernie..u resigned?how lucky..

goodluck in your next adventures...keep us updated!

=)

Kizzy TF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kizzy TF said...

ernie, good luck k! wish u the best!
salam ramadhan.

loves&hugs - Kizzy ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

hi aida,
yap resigned..last day shld be by nxt week..
thanks..km salam adam

kizzy,
thanks..slm ramadhan too

Sunday, August 31, 2008

independence 2008

Hi.

How does a freedom from normal 9-5 routine sound to you? Well, this will be my personal huge independence meaning for this year. Except that one thing for sure, it’s a long way to go.. If I fall, or if I succeed.. Either way, it’s a challenge, rite peep? Bring it on! (astaghfirullah jangan riak..) I’ll put my great endeavors and lift my hand.. I knew, long before that heaven will hear me. If I never try, I will never know. This is what I yearn to do. So, now I’m counting down my last day in my current company. Somehow, I know that I will miss the place. Again its an independent from standing a shadow of a big company..you know, from a monthly fix income. Obviously the coming days will not be the same. I’m not going to travel the same road or the same sign every ordinary morning, where I will reach the eventual destiny a.k.a my office. But a different road everyday and of course I have to triple my effort towards my own earnings. Well now, who say that self employ is too much heaven?

Till then..to all of you, SELAMAT HARI KEMERDEKAAN KE 51. I believe every each of us have our own independence meaning, may you enjoy it and SELAMAT BERPUASA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN..too bad that I only can join you later..

Anak Malaysia,

Khairina
31 August 2008
Padi House, Cyberjaya.

6 comments:

chun said...

ernie, memang merdeka gile la ko! bestnyee..good luck to u!

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,hehe..merdeka..jom join the club

MommyAdam said...

ernie..u resigned?how lucky..

goodluck in your next adventures...keep us updated!

=)

Kizzy TF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kizzy TF said...

ernie, good luck k! wish u the best!
salam ramadhan.

loves&hugs - Kizzy ^_^

Ernie Khairina said...

hi aida,
yap resigned..last day shld be by nxt week..
thanks..km salam adam

kizzy,
thanks..slm ramadhan too