Tuesday, August 19, 2008

it feels so wrong

Its lunchtime and I don’t even feel like wanna break. So not me. Because I have turmoil in my head, chasing my feeling over and again..I guess I wanna declare that
I HATE OF BEING REGRET
it feels so wrong..argh tak bestnye menyesal..tak best yang sampai tak bole nak fikir…

Ok la..post yang sangat mengarut, I never thought I can share it here..kesimpulannye menyesal adelah sangat tak best..because it is proportional to time..which we cant have the yesterday..
Happened before, but why I repeated exactly the same mistake again?, so I need or I really really have to promise myself. Never go over the same sin, ok!
Kalau dengan orang lain susah nak berjanji takkan dengan diri sendiri pon nak berkira, kan? arghh..taktau nak tulis ape..

But,

This isn’t only me..there is other side that I cant, or I hate to know…I had controlled my boiler, but it explode somehow. Tho I hate of rudeness.. its not worth of fighting... life’s short and I don’t wanna spoil it.
oh, I wish to have 60 hours of anger management course..

Taknak fikir..taknak fikir…terfikir juga..sedih~

Hmm..takpe la, I'll update about my family vacation later on ok..its good to share the good moment than mumbling about this anyway..
and I need to take the little to shop her laptop this evening..bestnye dapat laptop, I fancy to have one ..but guess she need it more than me.

P/s I wish to ride flying coaster right now..mesti tak sempat nak fikir sebab menjerit je..

4 comments:

iza pija said...

ernie, time tgh tense ni la yg paling best utk naik benda2 yg menakutkan d genting tu ;) i miss the solero space shot!

Nurul Khairunie said...

regret takes out the happiness in u so dont regret! btw, kami sampai sdh dgn jayanya. thanks to u and abg izz~ we had wonderful days thru-out our trip.

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

THE LITTLE? hohoho.. jgn la nyesal. tak best ;)

chun said...

ernie, sedd! aku faham sgt..memang x best gile feeling regret over something that u think u can forget about it later but in fact u never will.. tp jgn ikutkan sgt, go shopping! it's the best mind therapy! huhu..

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

it feels so wrong

Its lunchtime and I don’t even feel like wanna break. So not me. Because I have turmoil in my head, chasing my feeling over and again..I guess I wanna declare that
I HATE OF BEING REGRET
it feels so wrong..argh tak bestnye menyesal..tak best yang sampai tak bole nak fikir…

Ok la..post yang sangat mengarut, I never thought I can share it here..kesimpulannye menyesal adelah sangat tak best..because it is proportional to time..which we cant have the yesterday..
Happened before, but why I repeated exactly the same mistake again?, so I need or I really really have to promise myself. Never go over the same sin, ok!
Kalau dengan orang lain susah nak berjanji takkan dengan diri sendiri pon nak berkira, kan? arghh..taktau nak tulis ape..

But,

This isn’t only me..there is other side that I cant, or I hate to know…I had controlled my boiler, but it explode somehow. Tho I hate of rudeness.. its not worth of fighting... life’s short and I don’t wanna spoil it.
oh, I wish to have 60 hours of anger management course..

Taknak fikir..taknak fikir…terfikir juga..sedih~

Hmm..takpe la, I'll update about my family vacation later on ok..its good to share the good moment than mumbling about this anyway..
and I need to take the little to shop her laptop this evening..bestnye dapat laptop, I fancy to have one ..but guess she need it more than me.

P/s I wish to ride flying coaster right now..mesti tak sempat nak fikir sebab menjerit je..

4 comments:

iza pija said...

ernie, time tgh tense ni la yg paling best utk naik benda2 yg menakutkan d genting tu ;) i miss the solero space shot!

Nurul Khairunie said...

regret takes out the happiness in u so dont regret! btw, kami sampai sdh dgn jayanya. thanks to u and abg izz~ we had wonderful days thru-out our trip.

.:: Khairieah ::. said...

THE LITTLE? hohoho.. jgn la nyesal. tak best ;)

chun said...

ernie, sedd! aku faham sgt..memang x best gile feeling regret over something that u think u can forget about it later but in fact u never will.. tp jgn ikutkan sgt, go shopping! it's the best mind therapy! huhu..