Monday, September 22, 2008

hi there

Perhaps you remember how I spent my time for 530 pm in office. Well, frankly it was totally different for this time around. How I wish that there is no 4 pm but a long..long day. And yeah, I haven’t meet my ordinary weekends.

We were at Bijou Bazaar last weekend. The crowd was ..urm..at least the last Bangsar was better. I was there for Saturday, and rush to Sunway Pyramid after berbuka. We are doing sales 20% discount for all Kebaya collection except for Lace Exclusive (10%) If you have some free time, we are please to entertain you at the New wing Orange Concourse.

me and aina @ Bijou Bazaar

fizah and aina @ our kebaya booth Sunway

Just another one week plus before raya with pack-time schedule, I cant resist to complete my raya shopping! what I used to do since I have my own money .. Well..of course kebayas for the two angels and just bought some shirts for my dad, table clothes for mum..this year will be in green theme..and I'm still staring at the shoe for dad..and I am thinking for mum’s baju kurung pula…(to fizaroosli..aku leh pegi Jln Tar bile2 je) I know it will be a huge spends but, I can call it my satisfaction. So what's for me? Not telling! hehe.

..and thanks to my roomate, who always support me, believe that I am all successor, I am at the top, eventho I am not..yet!

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

That was such a huge spends...but I know its all worth ur hardwork maa. U go girl.
I second ur roomate on the successor part. Klu xda perjuangan manakan ada kejayaan kan.

Ernie Khairina said...

thanks er..muax!

Monday, September 22, 2008

hi there

Perhaps you remember how I spent my time for 530 pm in office. Well, frankly it was totally different for this time around. How I wish that there is no 4 pm but a long..long day. And yeah, I haven’t meet my ordinary weekends.

We were at Bijou Bazaar last weekend. The crowd was ..urm..at least the last Bangsar was better. I was there for Saturday, and rush to Sunway Pyramid after berbuka. We are doing sales 20% discount for all Kebaya collection except for Lace Exclusive (10%) If you have some free time, we are please to entertain you at the New wing Orange Concourse.

me and aina @ Bijou Bazaar

fizah and aina @ our kebaya booth Sunway

Just another one week plus before raya with pack-time schedule, I cant resist to complete my raya shopping! what I used to do since I have my own money .. Well..of course kebayas for the two angels and just bought some shirts for my dad, table clothes for mum..this year will be in green theme..and I'm still staring at the shoe for dad..and I am thinking for mum’s baju kurung pula…(to fizaroosli..aku leh pegi Jln Tar bile2 je) I know it will be a huge spends but, I can call it my satisfaction. So what's for me? Not telling! hehe.

..and thanks to my roomate, who always support me, believe that I am all successor, I am at the top, eventho I am not..yet!

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

That was such a huge spends...but I know its all worth ur hardwork maa. U go girl.
I second ur roomate on the successor part. Klu xda perjuangan manakan ada kejayaan kan.

Ernie Khairina said...

thanks er..muax!