Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hi

At last, I have my convenient time to update something here. Been dealing with hectic work, everyday since we open the second booth at Sunway Pyramid. And we manage to hire a worker, so that we can find some space to do something else...so many things to catch up.

But anyway, I’ve lost my appetite again..don’t know why..and I am officially losing some weight.

Ouh yes, @Delirious (feat me) will be joining the Bijou Bazaar at Menara Hap Seng. Anyone interested can check the map that we have posted in kebaya blogspot previously. So, until then..Selamat Berbuka Puasa.

No comments:

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hi

At last, I have my convenient time to update something here. Been dealing with hectic work, everyday since we open the second booth at Sunway Pyramid. And we manage to hire a worker, so that we can find some space to do something else...so many things to catch up.

But anyway, I’ve lost my appetite again..don’t know why..and I am officially losing some weight.

Ouh yes, @Delirious (feat me) will be joining the Bijou Bazaar at Menara Hap Seng. Anyone interested can check the map that we have posted in kebaya blogspot previously. So, until then..Selamat Berbuka Puasa.

0 comments: