Friday, September 26, 2008

immoral


I received a text message from my bestie this morning, telling me that somebody has found my picture secretly uploaded in this one blog., I am kind of curious to view that I quickly browsing thru my hp..yes, its really uploaded without my permission by this group and they have their own categories for the posting!..maybe it was not the author, but the person who sent the pic to the group..this attitude is so immoral and I wrote a message to the owner, I hope by now they have remove the picture.. hih!

2 comments:

cik siken said...

hah...sape yg curi gambar2 ko tuh?ada gak eh orang mcm tu..tak malu apa?

Nurul Khairunie said...

aii, which site?

Friday, September 26, 2008

immoral


I received a text message from my bestie this morning, telling me that somebody has found my picture secretly uploaded in this one blog., I am kind of curious to view that I quickly browsing thru my hp..yes, its really uploaded without my permission by this group and they have their own categories for the posting!..maybe it was not the author, but the person who sent the pic to the group..this attitude is so immoral and I wrote a message to the owner, I hope by now they have remove the picture.. hih!

2 comments:

cik siken said...

hah...sape yg curi gambar2 ko tuh?ada gak eh orang mcm tu..tak malu apa?

Nurul Khairunie said...

aii, which site?