Tuesday, September 9, 2008

last day

Tomorrow will be my last day, and I’ll be busy to clean up my files and my PC (packed with personal thingy) So, I better write something here.. Soon, I can turn this page and read again what was my feeling as regards this.

In every situation, there will be a time when you count different emotions. Heh, I caught this feeling when I was asked to fill out Exit Interview Questionnaire. Unlike yesterday, it does sadden me. * tak sesuai.

I joined this company, well I provide you the detailed.. 4th of September 2006. 2 years ago! I never have been in organization for more than a year. *kemajuan. I will miss everybody! (eh, I didn’t plan to write a goodbye message to colleagues tho) I would never find such great supervisor; never yell at me even for my own mistake and defend me for my oversight.

Ok, back to the questionnaires.. I answered it sincerely like

When you started working for the company did you intend to stay permanently? YES
Omg, I can’t believe that initially had my intend to continue and master in Procurement..*konon dulu2

Would you recommend the company to your friends as a good place to work in? YES
In fact I have bring one to replace me.

But I don’t have my concrete reason for the qs of Reasons for Leaving. There are options but it extremely not for

1 Returning to School
2 Family Obligation
3 Retirement and
4 Better Job

..somehow I stared at Leaving State?!! I save this for next year la.kih kih kih

..and surprisingly I cant think of anything I like least about my job..*ape masalah aku arini?

bye bye Pharmaniaga..bye bye UEM..* bye bye superb annual dinner… we have ourselves a set of watches as the doorgift last year, and I gave it to my parent :)

and hello my super fun part..I’m free from 9-5 routine!! kawan2, dah boleh start delete in your phonebox for name entry ernie office ke ofis ernie ke ..

p/s i’ll miss to have my breakfast with k hani at lontong klang

7 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Welcome to the club....nasib la mood ko happy kan even time2 mau blah suda. Unlike me...well u could tell from my entry, right.

Best of luck in ur "fun part" world...everyone knows u can do whatever u hv in mind now. As long as ada usaha, sure ok punya. Toast to both of us.

Ernie Khairina said...

er,
last day mmg mood baik la..neway, thanks!

MommyAdam said...

ernie,
jadi housewife pasni? or business woman? lucky you =)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
nak dua2 aci tak? :P

Kizzy TF said...

ernie, part nak 'leaving state' tu yg mcm "wow".. kih kih kih

papun, good luck cuz. i know u chose the best in ur life. xoxo

Senoritafiza said...

ernie, lets join the club..tak sabar to do any business together2 ..

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
hi cuz..thanks

fizah! seronok2!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

last day

Tomorrow will be my last day, and I’ll be busy to clean up my files and my PC (packed with personal thingy) So, I better write something here.. Soon, I can turn this page and read again what was my feeling as regards this.

In every situation, there will be a time when you count different emotions. Heh, I caught this feeling when I was asked to fill out Exit Interview Questionnaire. Unlike yesterday, it does sadden me. * tak sesuai.

I joined this company, well I provide you the detailed.. 4th of September 2006. 2 years ago! I never have been in organization for more than a year. *kemajuan. I will miss everybody! (eh, I didn’t plan to write a goodbye message to colleagues tho) I would never find such great supervisor; never yell at me even for my own mistake and defend me for my oversight.

Ok, back to the questionnaires.. I answered it sincerely like

When you started working for the company did you intend to stay permanently? YES
Omg, I can’t believe that initially had my intend to continue and master in Procurement..*konon dulu2

Would you recommend the company to your friends as a good place to work in? YES
In fact I have bring one to replace me.

But I don’t have my concrete reason for the qs of Reasons for Leaving. There are options but it extremely not for

1 Returning to School
2 Family Obligation
3 Retirement and
4 Better Job

..somehow I stared at Leaving State?!! I save this for next year la.kih kih kih

..and surprisingly I cant think of anything I like least about my job..*ape masalah aku arini?

bye bye Pharmaniaga..bye bye UEM..* bye bye superb annual dinner… we have ourselves a set of watches as the doorgift last year, and I gave it to my parent :)

and hello my super fun part..I’m free from 9-5 routine!! kawan2, dah boleh start delete in your phonebox for name entry ernie office ke ofis ernie ke ..

p/s i’ll miss to have my breakfast with k hani at lontong klang

7 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Welcome to the club....nasib la mood ko happy kan even time2 mau blah suda. Unlike me...well u could tell from my entry, right.

Best of luck in ur "fun part" world...everyone knows u can do whatever u hv in mind now. As long as ada usaha, sure ok punya. Toast to both of us.

Ernie Khairina said...

er,
last day mmg mood baik la..neway, thanks!

MommyAdam said...

ernie,
jadi housewife pasni? or business woman? lucky you =)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
nak dua2 aci tak? :P

Kizzy TF said...

ernie, part nak 'leaving state' tu yg mcm "wow".. kih kih kih

papun, good luck cuz. i know u chose the best in ur life. xoxo

Senoritafiza said...

ernie, lets join the club..tak sabar to do any business together2 ..

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
hi cuz..thanks

fizah! seronok2!