Monday, September 8, 2008

last dinner

* here is the draft post I made before Ramadhan..lupa nak publish

The work always requires him to socialize with people within his field. They have this dinner to celebrate the Road Eng Association of Asia and Australasia, or we called it RE Triple A. This meeting also the reason I had experienced myself to Brunei, last year. So, I have mingled with their spouses and to be honest, I need to practice how to gathered with ladies that much, and much older than me. They talked about;

1. their son; whom my schoolmate! and he called me aunty! arghh
2. their daughter; whom get married in Morocco..
3. the designer label..dush!

When he told me that the dinner will be at the place I never been before, I love to.. at least the food will accompany me.

I was proud with the stage presentation but not the food..anyway, here are the pics..

ntah..tak reti amik gambar..

nice view KLCC

Monday, September 8, 2008

last dinner

* here is the draft post I made before Ramadhan..lupa nak publish

The work always requires him to socialize with people within his field. They have this dinner to celebrate the Road Eng Association of Asia and Australasia, or we called it RE Triple A. This meeting also the reason I had experienced myself to Brunei, last year. So, I have mingled with their spouses and to be honest, I need to practice how to gathered with ladies that much, and much older than me. They talked about;

1. their son; whom my schoolmate! and he called me aunty! arghh
2. their daughter; whom get married in Morocco..
3. the designer label..dush!

When he told me that the dinner will be at the place I never been before, I love to.. at least the food will accompany me.

I was proud with the stage presentation but not the food..anyway, here are the pics..

ntah..tak reti amik gambar..

nice view KLCC

1 comments:

Nurul Khairunie said...

nice.
so vintage oh.