Sunday, September 28, 2008

me, the girls and the Coast

its funny how I can ignore the ugliest song (like snoop's) in the air..I probably had my thought fly thru my mind during driving..I think too much lately, well..its basically about life.

life is like a drama with conflicts and all you wish is everything fine..or at least, all those help to build a stroger characters with patience, which in turn means several things..you and yourself..or you and the people around you, especially the dearly one.

and then, unlike recipes..where you already had the steps, life infront isn't always offering the easiest way..isn't always so ready. But who knows the luck along the way? so, if there is no oppurtunities, you can always create them, dont you?

I always said something like I wanna grow better, and yes I must admit that I will remember to keep my promises as one of the Shakespeare quote I like most,

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below: Words without thoughts never to heaven go."

ok..I'm not going to drag you too long with this..lets update with our latest berbuka puasa at The Coast, Alamanda..

its been a long time since the last gathering, so we enjoy to update our story mory, latest doing, new stuff, new kilogram , new and new .. wow, pakai C purse, and everyone stared with enviness..and yes, we gigled like crazy ladies..

the funny part was, it cost us RM39 per pax, tapi dapat makan macam RM 14.90 je! tak banyak pilihan..sampai mashmelow pun ambik..





5 comments:

Rin said...

baru jmpa ur blog nih. anyway slamat hari raya 2 both of u ^-^

Ernie Khairina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie Khairina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie Khairina said...

hi fasharina..selamat hari raya

Senoritafiza said...

nice meeting u all :) lets have raya gathering pulak

Sunday, September 28, 2008

me, the girls and the Coast

its funny how I can ignore the ugliest song (like snoop's) in the air..I probably had my thought fly thru my mind during driving..I think too much lately, well..its basically about life.

life is like a drama with conflicts and all you wish is everything fine..or at least, all those help to build a stroger characters with patience, which in turn means several things..you and yourself..or you and the people around you, especially the dearly one.

and then, unlike recipes..where you already had the steps, life infront isn't always offering the easiest way..isn't always so ready. But who knows the luck along the way? so, if there is no oppurtunities, you can always create them, dont you?

I always said something like I wanna grow better, and yes I must admit that I will remember to keep my promises as one of the Shakespeare quote I like most,

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below: Words without thoughts never to heaven go."

ok..I'm not going to drag you too long with this..lets update with our latest berbuka puasa at The Coast, Alamanda..

its been a long time since the last gathering, so we enjoy to update our story mory, latest doing, new stuff, new kilogram , new and new .. wow, pakai C purse, and everyone stared with enviness..and yes, we gigled like crazy ladies..

the funny part was, it cost us RM39 per pax, tapi dapat makan macam RM 14.90 je! tak banyak pilihan..sampai mashmelow pun ambik..





5 comments:

Rin said...

baru jmpa ur blog nih. anyway slamat hari raya 2 both of u ^-^

Ernie Khairina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie Khairina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie Khairina said...

hi fasharina..selamat hari raya

Senoritafiza said...

nice meeting u all :) lets have raya gathering pulak