Tuesday, September 23, 2008

raya shopping

I initially had my intention to cook my new founding recipe; Nasi Nenas *suka nenas, but now I’m too exhausted from today shopping agenda.

I went to Jln Tar this morning. I thought I was the early bird customer, until I reached the place and saw people being willingly packed in this colourful souk..wahh, so isn’t today is the payday for majority public? *silap langkah…Anyway, I took a deep breath and started my raya accessories hunting..raya song everywhere, completed the spirit..

So you can imagine me amid the crowd, searching the right stuff from place to place..

- kain pelikat for ayah..7000 benang..6000 benang?
- pants ..baru kalut2 call nak tanya size
- brooch for aunties
- matching tudungs

ouh ya girls,I just bought both of you baju kurung, instead of the ready glamorous kebaya..so that there’s no excuses for the dirty job at the back kitchen..huhu..

searching for mum’s was the most crucial part, I kept wandering till I came across the same shop twice.. and for the third time, akak kedai pun dah sengih2..I thought I had sufficient cash for all those, but I had to queued for nearly an hour to top up..benc

..at last, I finally finished my shopping and I drove back to our booth at Putrajaya to check some sales, when I noticed that none from the plastic bag is mine..hehe..but I’m happy with it!

p/s letih sgt beli dua jenis air hari ni..*yawn..

2 comments:

faiehoney said...

nak jadi free mcm ko jugak..nak shopping jugak !

Ernie Khairina said...

paie,
shopping mmg best tapi penat la..nnt kite g jln tar sesama..nxt 9 months..hehe

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

raya shopping

I initially had my intention to cook my new founding recipe; Nasi Nenas *suka nenas, but now I’m too exhausted from today shopping agenda.

I went to Jln Tar this morning. I thought I was the early bird customer, until I reached the place and saw people being willingly packed in this colourful souk..wahh, so isn’t today is the payday for majority public? *silap langkah…Anyway, I took a deep breath and started my raya accessories hunting..raya song everywhere, completed the spirit..

So you can imagine me amid the crowd, searching the right stuff from place to place..

- kain pelikat for ayah..7000 benang..6000 benang?
- pants ..baru kalut2 call nak tanya size
- brooch for aunties
- matching tudungs

ouh ya girls,I just bought both of you baju kurung, instead of the ready glamorous kebaya..so that there’s no excuses for the dirty job at the back kitchen..huhu..

searching for mum’s was the most crucial part, I kept wandering till I came across the same shop twice.. and for the third time, akak kedai pun dah sengih2..I thought I had sufficient cash for all those, but I had to queued for nearly an hour to top up..benc

..at last, I finally finished my shopping and I drove back to our booth at Putrajaya to check some sales, when I noticed that none from the plastic bag is mine..hehe..but I’m happy with it!

p/s letih sgt beli dua jenis air hari ni..*yawn..

2 comments:

faiehoney said...

nak jadi free mcm ko jugak..nak shopping jugak !

Ernie Khairina said...

paie,
shopping mmg best tapi penat la..nnt kite g jln tar sesama..nxt 9 months..hehe