Thursday, September 11, 2008

cool

For the last time, my supervisor asked me to follow her for negotiation meeting with supplier, and after the discussion we just had a casual talk. and I, I mean I would never expect to have such conversation with her..but the sentences I remembered she said '' after all, the most important part in our life is, what we bring back home".. I was so overwhelmed..yes, one thing for sure, we will be in touch!
like I said, I didnt plan to write a goodbye message to my colleagues , except for the pixies I attached to them, which I subjected as ''Our Good Times Together" heh.. But I went touring the building and bid everyone..ya you know, each of them..heh..
Remember Pat? had posted about her last couple of months, the moment I met her was the day she came and bid me goodbye, so well..it also happened to me..hehe..and I wonder, would anyone feel the same as I felt before? '' when will I see you again?" *perasan
It was 5pm, unlike any other evening,the sun shines so bright..and the soft golden rays accompanied me back home. I drove very slow *40km/s kot , there were so many 'threads' in my head. I kept on looking the rear mirror, like I would never return..like I was leaving the place, leaving my job?friends? or maybe more than those..I just caught up in my quiet emotions. ..and I wiped a tear drop.
Emotions are crazy things..maybe I think too much..maybe it is just me *bluek
*******************************************
Dont blame the emotions..it is normal to cry sometimes..
*******************************************
believe me, these days treat me good as I have so much to tell but unfortunately so little time to write.
today is my first day at new job..together with bestie Fizah, we manage our booth at Putrajaya..the best part is, we manage our own time..and hassle free! rasa happy je kan fizah..we will have more plan in the future and I shall let the time tells.
and FYI, Kebaya Couture will be at Menara Hap Seng, KL for this weekend and here is the info ;Kebaya Couture

3 comments:

Senoritafiza said...

best giler..pening mmg pening tapi yg sambil gelak..haha

Kizzy TF said...

ernie,ter-sgt cool! tak terikat dgn rutin 9-5. huhu.. jeles!^_^

Nurul Khairunie said...

i sense a happiness. good luck sis!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

cool

For the last time, my supervisor asked me to follow her for negotiation meeting with supplier, and after the discussion we just had a casual talk. and I, I mean I would never expect to have such conversation with her..but the sentences I remembered she said '' after all, the most important part in our life is, what we bring back home".. I was so overwhelmed..yes, one thing for sure, we will be in touch!
like I said, I didnt plan to write a goodbye message to my colleagues , except for the pixies I attached to them, which I subjected as ''Our Good Times Together" heh.. But I went touring the building and bid everyone..ya you know, each of them..heh..
Remember Pat? had posted about her last couple of months, the moment I met her was the day she came and bid me goodbye, so well..it also happened to me..hehe..and I wonder, would anyone feel the same as I felt before? '' when will I see you again?" *perasan
It was 5pm, unlike any other evening,the sun shines so bright..and the soft golden rays accompanied me back home. I drove very slow *40km/s kot , there were so many 'threads' in my head. I kept on looking the rear mirror, like I would never return..like I was leaving the place, leaving my job?friends? or maybe more than those..I just caught up in my quiet emotions. ..and I wiped a tear drop.
Emotions are crazy things..maybe I think too much..maybe it is just me *bluek
*******************************************
Dont blame the emotions..it is normal to cry sometimes..
*******************************************
believe me, these days treat me good as I have so much to tell but unfortunately so little time to write.
today is my first day at new job..together with bestie Fizah, we manage our booth at Putrajaya..the best part is, we manage our own time..and hassle free! rasa happy je kan fizah..we will have more plan in the future and I shall let the time tells.
and FYI, Kebaya Couture will be at Menara Hap Seng, KL for this weekend and here is the info ;Kebaya Couture

3 comments:

Senoritafiza said...

best giler..pening mmg pening tapi yg sambil gelak..haha

Kizzy TF said...

ernie,ter-sgt cool! tak terikat dgn rutin 9-5. huhu.. jeles!^_^

Nurul Khairunie said...

i sense a happiness. good luck sis!