Sunday, October 26, 2008

what a girl wants

All self employed people must sell something, don’t they? Obviously, I’m now one of those people. Remember my previous posts, I did told you how I could act superior toward my suppliers when most of them are in the line (medical) I always kelentong like I know everything. Well, it was my job.. *I have to buy those stuffs, so I need to act like a good buyer!
*procurement work

Now, it goes the other way around. I’m the supplier trying to act superior like I have everything to offer. Sigh. Oh God, don’t be so serious..it’s hard for me now.. It's a whole lot harder to convince than to buy!

Still, I cannot imagine going back to a life working for someone else..I don’t know. I just follow what had written, for only God knows what’s next..or maybe I am given an opportunity for doing something more challenging, more fun to live out my dreams.

Just so you know, we’re working hard to bring the brand in market. We’ve treasure our ups and downs and I’m proud to tell that we are happy doing it together. A shared business was formed none anything else than to share the spirit, and lift it together.

My works require me to travel from place to place, but searching a place definitely the last thing in my skills. hehe.. Last day I reached terence’s place without guidance from him. He is my partner for my stationery deal. yes I haven’t told you about this, later.. You won’t believe that we met at Yellow Pages. It was last year that I found his contact number from the directory book. We’ve become partner since then. He is really a nice guy.

itu la.. often people said, “rajin betul la..macam2 buat”. Its undeniable. Well, we have to. Maybe we lack of the knowledge but it always there along the way..so, I just choose the one I like best and I go. Selamba.

I want to buy my big dream, my big present for ayah and mak.

hehe..sebenarnya kadang-kadang ada juga aku balas (dalam hati la) "nak pakai MAC, kerja keras la kak.."

Ouh ya before I end, I want this soooo bad~

p/s be a good girl, a wish may come true..crossing finger

3 comments:

faiehoney said...

ernie
bag tu menarik !!!!

Nurul Khairunie said...

aigner??
gila~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

nak sangat! lets make our 'dream board'...God Bless me...and us !

Sunday, October 26, 2008

what a girl wants

All self employed people must sell something, don’t they? Obviously, I’m now one of those people. Remember my previous posts, I did told you how I could act superior toward my suppliers when most of them are in the line (medical) I always kelentong like I know everything. Well, it was my job.. *I have to buy those stuffs, so I need to act like a good buyer!
*procurement work

Now, it goes the other way around. I’m the supplier trying to act superior like I have everything to offer. Sigh. Oh God, don’t be so serious..it’s hard for me now.. It's a whole lot harder to convince than to buy!

Still, I cannot imagine going back to a life working for someone else..I don’t know. I just follow what had written, for only God knows what’s next..or maybe I am given an opportunity for doing something more challenging, more fun to live out my dreams.

Just so you know, we’re working hard to bring the brand in market. We’ve treasure our ups and downs and I’m proud to tell that we are happy doing it together. A shared business was formed none anything else than to share the spirit, and lift it together.

My works require me to travel from place to place, but searching a place definitely the last thing in my skills. hehe.. Last day I reached terence’s place without guidance from him. He is my partner for my stationery deal. yes I haven’t told you about this, later.. You won’t believe that we met at Yellow Pages. It was last year that I found his contact number from the directory book. We’ve become partner since then. He is really a nice guy.

itu la.. often people said, “rajin betul la..macam2 buat”. Its undeniable. Well, we have to. Maybe we lack of the knowledge but it always there along the way..so, I just choose the one I like best and I go. Selamba.

I want to buy my big dream, my big present for ayah and mak.

hehe..sebenarnya kadang-kadang ada juga aku balas (dalam hati la) "nak pakai MAC, kerja keras la kak.."

Ouh ya before I end, I want this soooo bad~

p/s be a good girl, a wish may come true..crossing finger

3 comments:

faiehoney said...

ernie
bag tu menarik !!!!

Nurul Khairunie said...

aigner??
gila~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

nak sangat! lets make our 'dream board'...God Bless me...and us !