Saturday, October 11, 2008

A long day yesterday

Yesterday started with an early morning sms from fizah,..I suppose to meet her at shah alam and it took approx 40mins to reach my favourite lontong klang. I know it was such an attempt for a breakfast, together with kak hani the two made conversation like they had known each other long before..
hi aina..

It was 11 am when fizah had to go, she was featured in Wanita Hari ini. I’m not sure if she has posted anything about it in her blog. Whilst me and kak hani continued our ‘lovely morning’ at next mamak pula..hehe, lepak tak? Until I noticed that it was almost lunch hour, and I need to be somewhere in hurry..

Remember I had mentioned to meet k liza for my sales report? Tipu je, hari ni baru nak jumpa.. Imagine how I waited 4pm by driving back and forth, but it doesn’t matter that I actually had few works to be settled here in shah alam.
mesin auto pay dah bagi RM 9 coins

After a lot things were done, (after I spent the whole day in shah alam, minus museum visit) I continued the long haul day to bangsar. It was time for lepaking again with the girls.

diana and fariza

fizah, me and fiza

fiza

ok stop now

ouh ya, despite the long day.. I’ve spent a little time at Midvalley! hmm, remember that I didn’t buy any for my raya accessories? this little is so called a reward for my last month effort..well, it doesn’t actually came from my pocket..what you do when you're married. But I'm still wondering when I can afford to have all those colourful stuff..buying them without gazing and calculating the price..wah!

No comments:

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A long day yesterday

Yesterday started with an early morning sms from fizah,..I suppose to meet her at shah alam and it took approx 40mins to reach my favourite lontong klang. I know it was such an attempt for a breakfast, together with kak hani the two made conversation like they had known each other long before..
hi aina..

It was 11 am when fizah had to go, she was featured in Wanita Hari ini. I’m not sure if she has posted anything about it in her blog. Whilst me and kak hani continued our ‘lovely morning’ at next mamak pula..hehe, lepak tak? Until I noticed that it was almost lunch hour, and I need to be somewhere in hurry..

Remember I had mentioned to meet k liza for my sales report? Tipu je, hari ni baru nak jumpa.. Imagine how I waited 4pm by driving back and forth, but it doesn’t matter that I actually had few works to be settled here in shah alam.
mesin auto pay dah bagi RM 9 coins

After a lot things were done, (after I spent the whole day in shah alam, minus museum visit) I continued the long haul day to bangsar. It was time for lepaking again with the girls.

diana and fariza

fizah, me and fiza

fiza

ok stop now

ouh ya, despite the long day.. I’ve spent a little time at Midvalley! hmm, remember that I didn’t buy any for my raya accessories? this little is so called a reward for my last month effort..well, it doesn’t actually came from my pocket..what you do when you're married. But I'm still wondering when I can afford to have all those colourful stuff..buying them without gazing and calculating the price..wah!

0 comments: