Tuesday, March 10, 2009

baby shower at Tropicana

..and, I couldn’t resist giving out an extra sneak peak;

feeling Victorian at home sweet home


ok , pleaassee…The entry,


Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. Thanks to the lovely place, on the way ride to the clubhouse I was fascinated by the surroundings. The bungalow land totally stole my attention, although some of the big houses just look like a cathedral! The people and their banks and of course the beautiful grass simply made me feel green with envy. Haih.., long way to go!




I thought I was late. But hubby and I were the second to arrive after Reynna and her boo. So we quickly went to the café, afraid that it might close for hi-tea. Little did we know that the café was actually served almost Thai cuisine. While waiting the other ladies, we talked about something, sort of interesting … ehem! And were also guffawed about the menu, arguing what the M and V meaning are? Somebody said it was Midvalley! Ok, that was super cute, Fizah! Anyhow, Members and Visitors get a different price at this café.
Of course they have numerous cafés here, and I noticed the house of Thai Spa & Massage..hihi..hmm, but I know the rate was to kill my idea.



The baby shower was supposed to celebrate the pregnant ladies, mother-to-be Maisun and Faizah, also Hada and Kemar.. all of them look gorgeous as always.




Frankly, I never really had a chance to meet some of them especially Faizah, since she’s in pregnancy. So this time around we had talked and shared stories, even picking a nice names for the babies..



It was really a lovely day for us!


and the hubbies. I hope so :P

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Muka org pregnant slalu berseri2..
Ntah apa rahsia kan.
Jadi ko? Sy dgr ada org mengaku
dorg husband & wife masi budak2.
Hahaha..rahsia bocor.

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

spontan boleh mid valley tu..

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

baby shower at Tropicana

..and, I couldn’t resist giving out an extra sneak peak;

feeling Victorian at home sweet home


ok , pleaassee…The entry,


Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. Thanks to the lovely place, on the way ride to the clubhouse I was fascinated by the surroundings. The bungalow land totally stole my attention, although some of the big houses just look like a cathedral! The people and their banks and of course the beautiful grass simply made me feel green with envy. Haih.., long way to go!




I thought I was late. But hubby and I were the second to arrive after Reynna and her boo. So we quickly went to the café, afraid that it might close for hi-tea. Little did we know that the café was actually served almost Thai cuisine. While waiting the other ladies, we talked about something, sort of interesting … ehem! And were also guffawed about the menu, arguing what the M and V meaning are? Somebody said it was Midvalley! Ok, that was super cute, Fizah! Anyhow, Members and Visitors get a different price at this café.
Of course they have numerous cafés here, and I noticed the house of Thai Spa & Massage..hihi..hmm, but I know the rate was to kill my idea.



The baby shower was supposed to celebrate the pregnant ladies, mother-to-be Maisun and Faizah, also Hada and Kemar.. all of them look gorgeous as always.




Frankly, I never really had a chance to meet some of them especially Faizah, since she’s in pregnancy. So this time around we had talked and shared stories, even picking a nice names for the babies..



It was really a lovely day for us!


and the hubbies. I hope so :P

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Muka org pregnant slalu berseri2..
Ntah apa rahsia kan.
Jadi ko? Sy dgr ada org mengaku
dorg husband & wife masi budak2.
Hahaha..rahsia bocor.

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

spontan boleh mid valley tu..