Monday, March 9, 2009

Edelweiss

Ayah is here, for a short break. Tomorrow I'll send him to airport. Kejap gila datang ..sed. Actually he was attending school alumni event last sunday at Kelab Golf Sultan Abd Aziz, Shah Alam. He was so happy with the reunion, and still talking about it. I was happy meeting his friends..haha, because..




the uncle with the fashion cap is uncle Arif Muzam (topi cop Paris gitu..ok apa nama fesyen topi camtuh?) He used to gave me a visit when I was in hostel, I guess it was 1995 back then..I remembered riding in his 2 door Merc (masa tuh hebat sungguh la kan + aku yang kampung ni + weh macamana ntah aku pakai seat belt masa tu) He was handsome with the shade..he is my ayah's good friend.


They were schoolmate from SM Sultan Abd Halim, Jitra..one of the only 9 boarding schools at the era.. (SMSAH, STAR, MCKK, SDAR, SAS, STF, TKC, RMC, SSP) and also at this very moment, I'm trying to log in into ayah's ex-school community online, boleh?? sumpah pakcik2 nih hebat.


I'm much anticipated with my upcoming meeting this wednesday, had rescheduled it twice due to inavailability of that person. I never so looking forward this much! you know, I can feel my adrenaline rush! its like the 'high' feeling when you just bought clothes and wanna go home quickly to try on it!



..and, what the universe had sequenced for me! That person happen to be my ayah's ex-schoolmate..OMG. I'm totally nervous.

Ingat study je kena mencatat? Nak masuk meeting pon tense tau ;P .. Hmm..the benefits of having the super last minute assignment when I was in university is officially practice now :P daahh bawa buku pegi Oldtown.


Ayah have always with a lot of ideas.. and we adore that much. Especially the two debaters. Hmm, I guess I'm still ayah's little girl.


hubby took me to my favorite shop (during our school time :P ) Location : metro kajang

5 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

who you call that two debaters?
hehe.

Ernie Khairina said...

itu kamu!!

zura said...

sekolah ayah ko tu dkt rumah aku.. hehehe..sekolah ayah ku jua..

Ernie Khairina said...

yeke! sama ek..ok nnt aku tanya ayah aku kot2 dia kenai

.:: khairieah ::. said...

ok aku tahan airmata d cc sebab rindu ayah!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Edelweiss

Ayah is here, for a short break. Tomorrow I'll send him to airport. Kejap gila datang ..sed. Actually he was attending school alumni event last sunday at Kelab Golf Sultan Abd Aziz, Shah Alam. He was so happy with the reunion, and still talking about it. I was happy meeting his friends..haha, because..




the uncle with the fashion cap is uncle Arif Muzam (topi cop Paris gitu..ok apa nama fesyen topi camtuh?) He used to gave me a visit when I was in hostel, I guess it was 1995 back then..I remembered riding in his 2 door Merc (masa tuh hebat sungguh la kan + aku yang kampung ni + weh macamana ntah aku pakai seat belt masa tu) He was handsome with the shade..he is my ayah's good friend.


They were schoolmate from SM Sultan Abd Halim, Jitra..one of the only 9 boarding schools at the era.. (SMSAH, STAR, MCKK, SDAR, SAS, STF, TKC, RMC, SSP) and also at this very moment, I'm trying to log in into ayah's ex-school community online, boleh?? sumpah pakcik2 nih hebat.


I'm much anticipated with my upcoming meeting this wednesday, had rescheduled it twice due to inavailability of that person. I never so looking forward this much! you know, I can feel my adrenaline rush! its like the 'high' feeling when you just bought clothes and wanna go home quickly to try on it!



..and, what the universe had sequenced for me! That person happen to be my ayah's ex-schoolmate..OMG. I'm totally nervous.

Ingat study je kena mencatat? Nak masuk meeting pon tense tau ;P .. Hmm..the benefits of having the super last minute assignment when I was in university is officially practice now :P daahh bawa buku pegi Oldtown.


Ayah have always with a lot of ideas.. and we adore that much. Especially the two debaters. Hmm, I guess I'm still ayah's little girl.


hubby took me to my favorite shop (during our school time :P ) Location : metro kajang

5 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

who you call that two debaters?
hehe.

Ernie Khairina said...

itu kamu!!

zura said...

sekolah ayah ko tu dkt rumah aku.. hehehe..sekolah ayah ku jua..

Ernie Khairina said...

yeke! sama ek..ok nnt aku tanya ayah aku kot2 dia kenai

.:: khairieah ::. said...

ok aku tahan airmata d cc sebab rindu ayah!