Monday, March 2, 2009

simple



Hi. Nice song I have here, spend some time for that clip, coz it’s so engaging me now , cute and very nice! thanks Khairieah. Love at first heard. Exaggerating? I’ve been listening it since morning, 4 minutes clip..you do the math!


I’ve always have things in my head.. round and round . I’m not that simple and sometimes I caught in such knotty box but everything we do begins in a moment. And I love myself just the way I am. A self love affirmation? And one thing for sure, I love myself for being that overly complicated in terms of girly..hehe, gediks affirmation pulak dahh! Hey you..fixing your lipstick, fishing the right color from your handbag, and texting your dear babes while driving. ALL in a time..isn’t that complicated girly case?? And don’t forget about matching shoes and bags, like everyone of you does..hah!


..and if I had sailed away from reality, ehem..daydreaming, my brain could yell at my lungs! Excited. Am I simple? I’ve always have things in my head.


OK. I know Katy Perry is talking about something else. Whatevah! I love her song. Baru tau lagu nih.., bagi can.. and yelah, life should be simple..with your own definition.


My friend, Zura..(we’ve been close since MMU alpha year, when we exchanged questions about where to buy phone case) she’s so into football, and knows so much about football herself..burnt the midnight oil watching live football match.. ouh, I wouldn’t trade my sleep with anything else in the world.


I’m sold! To last night game..you see, when you’re living with a man, football become something like your E! channel ( I hate it when they included Eva Longoria in the list of celebrity worst without make up, don’t they know that the picture was taken from DH year 5??) To the football, I never yelled at top of my lung (tipu. except for the earlier daydreaming) , nervous at the same time ..chehh..beriya2 betul tengok match semalam. Best la Bola.. OMG..what did I say??? And I captured some pictures…of course hubby was contented and shore me up some more..ada kawan tengok bola..haha..except for the pillow which I insisted him to use it as to lowered his GOL~! – volume..haih..

I like them as a team, no specific player.. but I waited Van der Sar last night.. this is the picture..gila kan..hih! Van der Sar and the 2nd or 3rd goalkeeper Foster.




Speaking of over excited (okk sendiri cakap kot) I purposely reorganize my wardrobe and found this trenchy I bought in Beijing. Plus, I’m staring at a pair of boot now. Trench and boot..sounds like flying oversea?? hehe..Now seems everyone talking about going oversea, and my dear bestie juga..aku hanya membantu dia berangan menuju kejayaan.. =P Can’t wait! No! I won’t slip it this time. Later. tolong ernie, jangan kecoh


pink crumpler
yang last year pakai tuh, pinjam aida punya je :( ..dah kat London trenchy tuh sekarang, kan dot?


kalo dapat, aku nangis terharu!
p/s Happy Birthday to Gorgeous Mommy Anne!


7 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

that coat is smokin'~~!!

zura said...

akhirnya ko pon dh bgn tgh mlm tgk bola..you go girl...heheheh.. baru ble rasa sendiri betapa bestnya tgk bola tgh mlm.. tak ingat ngantuk..hhehehehe

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

the boot is super duper hot!! nak gakkkk

Ernie Khairina said...

miss k,
smokin~..haha, oits..i'm waiting the dress tau

zura,
tak ingat ngatuk..ganti esok hari..mula la bangun lambat kan..hmm :P

fizah,
nakkk!!

DiZi said...

wah...terharu...
thank you...thank you...

Ernie Khairina said...

anne,

happy bday! (sekali lagi)

MommyAdam said...

ernie,
cute coat and boots! jom bwk london..

Monday, March 2, 2009

simple



Hi. Nice song I have here, spend some time for that clip, coz it’s so engaging me now , cute and very nice! thanks Khairieah. Love at first heard. Exaggerating? I’ve been listening it since morning, 4 minutes clip..you do the math!


I’ve always have things in my head.. round and round . I’m not that simple and sometimes I caught in such knotty box but everything we do begins in a moment. And I love myself just the way I am. A self love affirmation? And one thing for sure, I love myself for being that overly complicated in terms of girly..hehe, gediks affirmation pulak dahh! Hey you..fixing your lipstick, fishing the right color from your handbag, and texting your dear babes while driving. ALL in a time..isn’t that complicated girly case?? And don’t forget about matching shoes and bags, like everyone of you does..hah!


..and if I had sailed away from reality, ehem..daydreaming, my brain could yell at my lungs! Excited. Am I simple? I’ve always have things in my head.


OK. I know Katy Perry is talking about something else. Whatevah! I love her song. Baru tau lagu nih.., bagi can.. and yelah, life should be simple..with your own definition.


My friend, Zura..(we’ve been close since MMU alpha year, when we exchanged questions about where to buy phone case) she’s so into football, and knows so much about football herself..burnt the midnight oil watching live football match.. ouh, I wouldn’t trade my sleep with anything else in the world.


I’m sold! To last night game..you see, when you’re living with a man, football become something like your E! channel ( I hate it when they included Eva Longoria in the list of celebrity worst without make up, don’t they know that the picture was taken from DH year 5??) To the football, I never yelled at top of my lung (tipu. except for the earlier daydreaming) , nervous at the same time ..chehh..beriya2 betul tengok match semalam. Best la Bola.. OMG..what did I say??? And I captured some pictures…of course hubby was contented and shore me up some more..ada kawan tengok bola..haha..except for the pillow which I insisted him to use it as to lowered his GOL~! – volume..haih..

I like them as a team, no specific player.. but I waited Van der Sar last night.. this is the picture..gila kan..hih! Van der Sar and the 2nd or 3rd goalkeeper Foster.




Speaking of over excited (okk sendiri cakap kot) I purposely reorganize my wardrobe and found this trenchy I bought in Beijing. Plus, I’m staring at a pair of boot now. Trench and boot..sounds like flying oversea?? hehe..Now seems everyone talking about going oversea, and my dear bestie juga..aku hanya membantu dia berangan menuju kejayaan.. =P Can’t wait! No! I won’t slip it this time. Later. tolong ernie, jangan kecoh


pink crumpler
yang last year pakai tuh, pinjam aida punya je :( ..dah kat London trenchy tuh sekarang, kan dot?


kalo dapat, aku nangis terharu!
p/s Happy Birthday to Gorgeous Mommy Anne!


7 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

that coat is smokin'~~!!

zura said...

akhirnya ko pon dh bgn tgh mlm tgk bola..you go girl...heheheh.. baru ble rasa sendiri betapa bestnya tgk bola tgh mlm.. tak ingat ngantuk..hhehehehe

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

the boot is super duper hot!! nak gakkkk

Ernie Khairina said...

miss k,
smokin~..haha, oits..i'm waiting the dress tau

zura,
tak ingat ngatuk..ganti esok hari..mula la bangun lambat kan..hmm :P

fizah,
nakkk!!

DiZi said...

wah...terharu...
thank you...thank you...

Ernie Khairina said...

anne,

happy bday! (sekali lagi)

MommyAdam said...

ernie,
cute coat and boots! jom bwk london..