Friday, April 10, 2009

happy hours @ Sunway Lagoon


We had so much fun today..it wasn't just a long lunch break, but urmm.. my girls their EL was truly dedicated for our happy hours..

Believe me after several trips to the theme park, I never really had all those water sliding action, but this time. haha.. plus it was weekdays jadi tak perlu gigih beratur! main banyak kali lagi..

We took all-park package and it was totally amusing, especially ATV vehicle (motor empat roda) which I enjoyed most! - walaupun suara menjerit lebih dari menekan minyak :P

..and now dah sakit2 bahu..dunno wheather because of the kayaking or swimming..ok fine! tenggelam timbul acara bebas..hehe..at least I made a move!


so, after all those excercises, food!


and drama!


1 comment:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aku pun sakit bahu! probably sbb kayak tu kot! letih!

Friday, April 10, 2009

happy hours @ Sunway Lagoon


We had so much fun today..it wasn't just a long lunch break, but urmm.. my girls their EL was truly dedicated for our happy hours..

Believe me after several trips to the theme park, I never really had all those water sliding action, but this time. haha.. plus it was weekdays jadi tak perlu gigih beratur! main banyak kali lagi..

We took all-park package and it was totally amusing, especially ATV vehicle (motor empat roda) which I enjoyed most! - walaupun suara menjerit lebih dari menekan minyak :P

..and now dah sakit2 bahu..dunno wheather because of the kayaking or swimming..ok fine! tenggelam timbul acara bebas..hehe..at least I made a move!


so, after all those excercises, food!


and drama!


1 comments:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aku pun sakit bahu! probably sbb kayak tu kot! letih!