Thursday, April 2, 2009

she's bubbly


If you know I listen to lyrics.., I actually give a damn about the song, and how it should sound best (did I made it so clearly now that I don’t like the singer? ok despite her beautiful songs..haha..*judgmental apa bole buat ) ..

..and I found this clip. Perfect.

yang part lupa lirik tu comel je..


She’s gorgeous and enjoying success with surely more to follow T_T

Ok now I won’t be able to continue my work, but watching this clip over and over again.

add

Lady Gaga is ugly (ahaha..at least some folks are agreed with me, kan..) but I still like her tracks and performance at American Idol just now..

p/s I always dream of having long hair (like Megan Joy) but my hair doesn't grow that much..lambat betol!!

6 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

chomel smbil swinging her body

lalala~

^_^v

p/s;aku nyanyi lagu ni sure sumbang gilaks

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
mari menguji vokal time driving..wpun aku kompem sumbang! hehe

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

woi comel gile maya ni bole tak..aku asik terpk part mana la yg die ni comel,muke biasa je, tapi comel!

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah,
kelahiran akan datang i wish jadik maya..haha
dapat kening dia pun jadik la T_T

Badiuz said...

aku pun nak jadi maya karin boleh?
best gil!

Ernie Khairina said...

badiuz, kening ko dah tebal..dah tak perlu jadi maya karin :P

Thursday, April 2, 2009

she's bubbly


If you know I listen to lyrics.., I actually give a damn about the song, and how it should sound best (did I made it so clearly now that I don’t like the singer? ok despite her beautiful songs..haha..*judgmental apa bole buat ) ..

..and I found this clip. Perfect.

yang part lupa lirik tu comel je..


She’s gorgeous and enjoying success with surely more to follow T_T

Ok now I won’t be able to continue my work, but watching this clip over and over again.

add

Lady Gaga is ugly (ahaha..at least some folks are agreed with me, kan..) but I still like her tracks and performance at American Idol just now..

p/s I always dream of having long hair (like Megan Joy) but my hair doesn't grow that much..lambat betol!!

6 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

chomel smbil swinging her body

lalala~

^_^v

p/s;aku nyanyi lagu ni sure sumbang gilaks

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
mari menguji vokal time driving..wpun aku kompem sumbang! hehe

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

woi comel gile maya ni bole tak..aku asik terpk part mana la yg die ni comel,muke biasa je, tapi comel!

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah,
kelahiran akan datang i wish jadik maya..haha
dapat kening dia pun jadik la T_T

Badiuz said...

aku pun nak jadi maya karin boleh?
best gil!

Ernie Khairina said...

badiuz, kening ko dah tebal..dah tak perlu jadi maya karin :P