Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mak, Happy Mother’s day!


Mak, Happy Mother’s day! (sempena favorite color mak :) )

Maybe sometimes I forget or didn’t bother to say thank you for your kindness. But most of all, thank you for giving birth to me. As the first child I’ve learned so much in this life, I still remember I was 5 when I helped you with your alat bantu mengajar, I colored the octopus with blue like I’d seen them before!.. Thank you because you never demand my future but always trust me and let the choices be mine; my first school, my university, my course, my job, my man ( tho we giggled secretly cause we thought I was too young to get hitched at that time), and most of all “ tidak apa kalau belum ada baby lagi, mak pun belum mau jadi nenek lagi”..yes mak, you are a superstar!


Sometimes we fought over things that were dumb, but every time I visualize it back I know how stupid I was, and regret I am. I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done. Hikmah always comes with me as the first child; bila terasa dengan budak2 tu, now I know how exactly you felt. Walaupun kadang2 saya sekeh jak kalau melawan, masa kecik la sebab sekarang diorang lagi besar T_T


I love you mak, I know I’ve showered you with unfulfilled promises. But you know my life goal is all about making our family happy, and don’t ever close the door for us! Happy Mother’s day…alangaden oku dika! Hehe.

p/s pakai baju proton saga pemberian arwah datuk (I called him gapa).. I think I miss you too, pa. but why does love fade over time? cinta jangan pergi~



me and mak, Sumatera 12/08

9 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

sampai salam utk mak kau ernie. lama sdh sy tidak jumpa dia.

p/s-masih ingat kain warna coklat yg dia hadiahkan utk aku. :)

khairieah said...

sebab kami lagi besar??? besar in size?? ahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
hehe thanks

ct,
well..

pijaberry said...

sepit rambut ka yg ala2 pink merah d rambut ko tu? cumil! so feminine tapi the way u stand looks like a boy.. hehe! so gagah perkasa-ly feminine (confused-term)

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
hehe..itu la 'tapagandang' (sila rujuk ibu mu jika tidak paham) :D

pijaberry said...

'tapagandang'?? hihi.. sa belum pernah dengar word tu. nanti sa test mama sa kalau dia tau.. dia kan Bajau. hihi. nanti sa tanya bapa sa ah cikgu ernie

khairieah said...

biar saya yang kasitau..
tapagandang tu.. kengkang! nda tau apa kengkang?? tengok cara olive oyl isteri popeye berjalan okayy..
hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

tapagandang tu kangkang la

khairieah said...

itu la ba tu

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mak, Happy Mother’s day!


Mak, Happy Mother’s day! (sempena favorite color mak :) )

Maybe sometimes I forget or didn’t bother to say thank you for your kindness. But most of all, thank you for giving birth to me. As the first child I’ve learned so much in this life, I still remember I was 5 when I helped you with your alat bantu mengajar, I colored the octopus with blue like I’d seen them before!.. Thank you because you never demand my future but always trust me and let the choices be mine; my first school, my university, my course, my job, my man ( tho we giggled secretly cause we thought I was too young to get hitched at that time), and most of all “ tidak apa kalau belum ada baby lagi, mak pun belum mau jadi nenek lagi”..yes mak, you are a superstar!


Sometimes we fought over things that were dumb, but every time I visualize it back I know how stupid I was, and regret I am. I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done. Hikmah always comes with me as the first child; bila terasa dengan budak2 tu, now I know how exactly you felt. Walaupun kadang2 saya sekeh jak kalau melawan, masa kecik la sebab sekarang diorang lagi besar T_T


I love you mak, I know I’ve showered you with unfulfilled promises. But you know my life goal is all about making our family happy, and don’t ever close the door for us! Happy Mother’s day…alangaden oku dika! Hehe.

p/s pakai baju proton saga pemberian arwah datuk (I called him gapa).. I think I miss you too, pa. but why does love fade over time? cinta jangan pergi~



me and mak, Sumatera 12/08

9 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

sampai salam utk mak kau ernie. lama sdh sy tidak jumpa dia.

p/s-masih ingat kain warna coklat yg dia hadiahkan utk aku. :)

khairieah said...

sebab kami lagi besar??? besar in size?? ahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

kizzy,
hehe thanks

ct,
well..

pijaberry said...

sepit rambut ka yg ala2 pink merah d rambut ko tu? cumil! so feminine tapi the way u stand looks like a boy.. hehe! so gagah perkasa-ly feminine (confused-term)

Ernie Khairina said...

pija,
hehe..itu la 'tapagandang' (sila rujuk ibu mu jika tidak paham) :D

pijaberry said...

'tapagandang'?? hihi.. sa belum pernah dengar word tu. nanti sa test mama sa kalau dia tau.. dia kan Bajau. hihi. nanti sa tanya bapa sa ah cikgu ernie

khairieah said...

biar saya yang kasitau..
tapagandang tu.. kengkang! nda tau apa kengkang?? tengok cara olive oyl isteri popeye berjalan okayy..
hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

tapagandang tu kangkang la

khairieah said...

itu la ba tu