Saturday, June 6, 2009

669

The marriage season is at its peak! Let me begin with last night (5 June) Fizah’s akad nikah, tho I arrived a little late but I pretty satisfied, this is the moment a girlfriend not to miss :) So, I officially announce here that the gorgeous is now taken :P

We were so-called pet sisters during school, and we addressed each other as fizniesharina :) musim suka gabung2 nama.

Haliza’s wedding (mak long Temerloh’s daughter) also sharing the same date as fizah’s. As early as after subuh, we drove and arrived at mak long’s place at 8:45am. It has been quite some time that I didn’t make visit to mak long’s.


Haliza is my 2 or 3 yrs younger cousin. I suddenly visualized about the fun time we had like motorcycling (daa..aku pembonceng saja) around kampung dulu2 pakai kain batik!., or waiting patiently alongside the fish pond and done some gossiping.

It was about 11am I told mak long about me and hubby’s quest to return KL for another 3 more weddings.

We stopped at some place, R n R I think, for a quick change clothes. I hate this part tho..tak selesa. So we arrived at fizah’s reception at 2:45 pm

I like her tudung style!



congratulations fizah & ayie


We cancelled the second last invitation because it was already 4pm, and continued straight to the final wedding of the day at Ampang.


kami ada hanger~

So now, weddings mean food..food and food, tak jumpa lamb pun hari ni :~( but I still have 4 kgs to go!



Delayed is not forgotten! I know I owe you my vacation update.

3 comments:

khairieah said...

oren! mesti kak kizzy suka.. =)

keira said...

ur last photo mcm siti nurhaliza :)

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

thanks for make it to all my wedding reception even tho ada banyak 'obstacles'..appreciate it so much!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

669

The marriage season is at its peak! Let me begin with last night (5 June) Fizah’s akad nikah, tho I arrived a little late but I pretty satisfied, this is the moment a girlfriend not to miss :) So, I officially announce here that the gorgeous is now taken :P

We were so-called pet sisters during school, and we addressed each other as fizniesharina :) musim suka gabung2 nama.

Haliza’s wedding (mak long Temerloh’s daughter) also sharing the same date as fizah’s. As early as after subuh, we drove and arrived at mak long’s place at 8:45am. It has been quite some time that I didn’t make visit to mak long’s.


Haliza is my 2 or 3 yrs younger cousin. I suddenly visualized about the fun time we had like motorcycling (daa..aku pembonceng saja) around kampung dulu2 pakai kain batik!., or waiting patiently alongside the fish pond and done some gossiping.

It was about 11am I told mak long about me and hubby’s quest to return KL for another 3 more weddings.

We stopped at some place, R n R I think, for a quick change clothes. I hate this part tho..tak selesa. So we arrived at fizah’s reception at 2:45 pm

I like her tudung style!



congratulations fizah & ayie


We cancelled the second last invitation because it was already 4pm, and continued straight to the final wedding of the day at Ampang.


kami ada hanger~

So now, weddings mean food..food and food, tak jumpa lamb pun hari ni :~( but I still have 4 kgs to go!



Delayed is not forgotten! I know I owe you my vacation update.

3 comments:

khairieah said...

oren! mesti kak kizzy suka.. =)

keira said...

ur last photo mcm siti nurhaliza :)

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

thanks for make it to all my wedding reception even tho ada banyak 'obstacles'..appreciate it so much!