Thursday, July 23, 2009

i must smile;

Sorry for my silent. I just don’t feel good, sort of colorless melancholy these days. Thanks for everybody’s concern, sorry tak publish - have read all of them, that’s what matters, kan?

Aside from that, where do I need to begin,.. It was last 2 weeks I noticed an uncomfortable breathing whenever I was in some closed up place; car, room, shower heater- peak airflow! .. and it only got worse. So I went to a clinic, with a report of the earlier asthma symptom! I had a nebulizer treatment.. and second treatment the day after. OMG I never imagined this could happen, and I’m googling about ‘asthma’ as I blogging this. Asthma occurs when the bronchial passageways tighten up, so the recent medication I went through with Ventolin that effect to irregular fast heartbeat =(

Hmmm.. mucus that block the airways, probably from late night shower, or the cold air, cold drink, .. you know the list. So take care!

thanks hubby.

I’ve been updating my Twitter more than my FB , and a lot more than my blog ( at least for this week) If anyone here wants to add me in your FB, write some intro because I usually don’t add random =)

Man U update now, =) actually it was last minute tix purchase but we had so much fun, all this while kalau dia tak beraksi pun, aku cari dia kat tepi padang, at last I met Van der Sar =) .. or I saw him live hehe.. the matches were very entertaining, yeah we went again to the unexpected second match! OMG I never hate Man U this much, but GO Malaysia! The matches were the reason to shout out loud juga lompat macam orang gila! Who cares anyway? I love football, I love football! Okkk…thanks hubby

First match : 3-2, Second match : 2-0, dah biasa tengok Man U goal so, I jumped- highly excited for the 2 goals from Malaysia!

Saja tak pakai merah..stadium dah merah!

Tunggu Van de sar habiskan latihan dulu ..Siapa2 tak 'cukup penat' hari tu, kena berlatih lagi..sangat disiplin kan?
Tak pernah kisah Ronaldo pegi mana (bukan dia sorang je aku suka kat Man U) tapi hari tu rindu la pula, Ronaldo kalau main nak jatuh2 dulu la, trick2 dulu


Percaya la kat barisan aku paling bising, jadi commentator bola.. tengah cari Rooney kat padang… tengah berjalan dengan goalkeeper Malaysia =) he’s a wonder now


p/s I must smile, because when I cry I look so ugly.. so smile! beam my face up! anyone kind enough to send me mp3, any songs dedicate to khayreena@yahoo.com ..



7 comments:

ama said...

the world suddenly become a better place.. wanna know why? because u're smiling again.. hehe.. (poyo tak?)

have a great day ernie :)

pijaberry said...

owh. I posted a shout in your chatbox without reading this entry first. probably the late shower la tu. jaga kesihatan ok. take good care of yourself. berdisiplin! mandi awal. sebelum gelap :D

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
sooo sweet of you! as always! =)thanks

pija,
ya berdisiplin sdh lepas ni T_T thanks ah

BibiEr Karim said...

Ernie dearie, I know mmg ada something xkena. I mean yg xbagus. Take care ok.

Please reduce tu air sejuk. Jgn mandi lmbt btl. Sy ada asma jg dlu tp ok suda skrg. And don't stay up too late at night. Ada effect jg tu.

Nnt kita jmpa & makan2 lg kio. x

Ernie Khairina said...

haluu mandak!
yakan sa belum balas la msg ko ari tuh, hv fun in KK siok bah tu..nnt kita gather2 k..apa tu kata ko shah alam ada mamat hensem jual d pasar ramadhan..? =D <-- kawan ko la ni, pija!

benazirjb said...

pigi dua2 match ka??? wuiyooo hehe

~Nora~ said...

hi...
ernie, harap ko sihat uda..klu ada asma jgn mandi lewat, minum/mknan yg sejuk,elakkan dr ber'aircorn' selalu, hmm...apa2 yg ble buat ko terlalu sejukla.makan aiskrim pun tak d galakkan klu ada asma. percayala coz sy pun ada asma dlu..huhu..sgt susah bila da skt...dan terasa sgt skt bila asma dtg mnyerang. so, take care urself dear..

Thursday, July 23, 2009

i must smile;

Sorry for my silent. I just don’t feel good, sort of colorless melancholy these days. Thanks for everybody’s concern, sorry tak publish - have read all of them, that’s what matters, kan?

Aside from that, where do I need to begin,.. It was last 2 weeks I noticed an uncomfortable breathing whenever I was in some closed up place; car, room, shower heater- peak airflow! .. and it only got worse. So I went to a clinic, with a report of the earlier asthma symptom! I had a nebulizer treatment.. and second treatment the day after. OMG I never imagined this could happen, and I’m googling about ‘asthma’ as I blogging this. Asthma occurs when the bronchial passageways tighten up, so the recent medication I went through with Ventolin that effect to irregular fast heartbeat =(

Hmmm.. mucus that block the airways, probably from late night shower, or the cold air, cold drink, .. you know the list. So take care!

thanks hubby.

I’ve been updating my Twitter more than my FB , and a lot more than my blog ( at least for this week) If anyone here wants to add me in your FB, write some intro because I usually don’t add random =)

Man U update now, =) actually it was last minute tix purchase but we had so much fun, all this while kalau dia tak beraksi pun, aku cari dia kat tepi padang, at last I met Van der Sar =) .. or I saw him live hehe.. the matches were very entertaining, yeah we went again to the unexpected second match! OMG I never hate Man U this much, but GO Malaysia! The matches were the reason to shout out loud juga lompat macam orang gila! Who cares anyway? I love football, I love football! Okkk…thanks hubby

First match : 3-2, Second match : 2-0, dah biasa tengok Man U goal so, I jumped- highly excited for the 2 goals from Malaysia!

Saja tak pakai merah..stadium dah merah!

Tunggu Van de sar habiskan latihan dulu ..Siapa2 tak 'cukup penat' hari tu, kena berlatih lagi..sangat disiplin kan?
Tak pernah kisah Ronaldo pegi mana (bukan dia sorang je aku suka kat Man U) tapi hari tu rindu la pula, Ronaldo kalau main nak jatuh2 dulu la, trick2 dulu


Percaya la kat barisan aku paling bising, jadi commentator bola.. tengah cari Rooney kat padang… tengah berjalan dengan goalkeeper Malaysia =) he’s a wonder now


p/s I must smile, because when I cry I look so ugly.. so smile! beam my face up! anyone kind enough to send me mp3, any songs dedicate to khayreena@yahoo.com ..



7 comments:

ama said...

the world suddenly become a better place.. wanna know why? because u're smiling again.. hehe.. (poyo tak?)

have a great day ernie :)

pijaberry said...

owh. I posted a shout in your chatbox without reading this entry first. probably the late shower la tu. jaga kesihatan ok. take good care of yourself. berdisiplin! mandi awal. sebelum gelap :D

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
sooo sweet of you! as always! =)thanks

pija,
ya berdisiplin sdh lepas ni T_T thanks ah

BibiEr Karim said...

Ernie dearie, I know mmg ada something xkena. I mean yg xbagus. Take care ok.

Please reduce tu air sejuk. Jgn mandi lmbt btl. Sy ada asma jg dlu tp ok suda skrg. And don't stay up too late at night. Ada effect jg tu.

Nnt kita jmpa & makan2 lg kio. x

Ernie Khairina said...

haluu mandak!
yakan sa belum balas la msg ko ari tuh, hv fun in KK siok bah tu..nnt kita gather2 k..apa tu kata ko shah alam ada mamat hensem jual d pasar ramadhan..? =D <-- kawan ko la ni, pija!

benazirjb said...

pigi dua2 match ka??? wuiyooo hehe

~Nora~ said...

hi...
ernie, harap ko sihat uda..klu ada asma jgn mandi lewat, minum/mknan yg sejuk,elakkan dr ber'aircorn' selalu, hmm...apa2 yg ble buat ko terlalu sejukla.makan aiskrim pun tak d galakkan klu ada asma. percayala coz sy pun ada asma dlu..huhu..sgt susah bila da skt...dan terasa sgt skt bila asma dtg mnyerang. so, take care urself dear..