Friday, July 3, 2009

Kebaya Couture SALE is back!

added

hi semua..boleh check new KC collections ; http://thekebayacouture.blogspot.com

*********************

Time goes faster than flipping the calendar ..chehh.. Last night I was looking at my phone's calendar, and this is so true! (bg sound so true so false E!) Well, KC is almost a year now. Today, I was doing the stocking and..huhu hence some sneak peek photos

material : lace embroidered
top kebaya, adjustable sarong, tube and matching shawl
price : RM 160

material : lace embroidered
top kebaya, adjustable sarong, tube and matching shawl
price : RM 160

material : cotton embroidered
top kebaya, adjustable sarong and matching shawl
price : RM 120

yes price reduced from last year!..So, stay tuned..I will continue to update more later~

chup! photographer adalah : khairieah..tq~

--------

p/s Michael Jackson dikebumi secara Islam - buletin utama =)

4 comments:

khairieah said...

haha terima kasih!

S'therJaw said...

Hi, I'm interested with the Blue kebaya...how do I make an order and payment?
My email is s_therjaw@yahoo.co.uk/my blog site is stherjaw.blogspot.com. Please let me know ASAP as I'm really interested with the Kebaya couture collection. Thanks.

Ernie Khairina said...

hi S'therJaw,
thanks..check your email =)

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

KC is backkkk...kali ni lebih ganazz...hahah

Friday, July 3, 2009

Kebaya Couture SALE is back!

added

hi semua..boleh check new KC collections ; http://thekebayacouture.blogspot.com

*********************

Time goes faster than flipping the calendar ..chehh.. Last night I was looking at my phone's calendar, and this is so true! (bg sound so true so false E!) Well, KC is almost a year now. Today, I was doing the stocking and..huhu hence some sneak peek photos

material : lace embroidered
top kebaya, adjustable sarong, tube and matching shawl
price : RM 160

material : lace embroidered
top kebaya, adjustable sarong, tube and matching shawl
price : RM 160

material : cotton embroidered
top kebaya, adjustable sarong and matching shawl
price : RM 120

yes price reduced from last year!..So, stay tuned..I will continue to update more later~

chup! photographer adalah : khairieah..tq~

--------

p/s Michael Jackson dikebumi secara Islam - buletin utama =)

4 comments:

khairieah said...

haha terima kasih!

S'therJaw said...

Hi, I'm interested with the Blue kebaya...how do I make an order and payment?
My email is s_therjaw@yahoo.co.uk/my blog site is stherjaw.blogspot.com. Please let me know ASAP as I'm really interested with the Kebaya couture collection. Thanks.

Ernie Khairina said...

hi S'therJaw,
thanks..check your email =)

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

KC is backkkk...kali ni lebih ganazz...hahah