Tuesday, August 4, 2009

floria babeh

Venue : Lake Precint 2, Putrajaya
Date : 1-9 August

This is definitely for flower lovers, and don't miss the chance or block your schedule for this weekend. There are many gardens with themes.

urrmm some said a picture doesn't automatically activate a thousand words, should make it both ways;

Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.
- Gerald De Nerval

Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.
- Heinrich Heine

tell me how not to love a bed of roses? - ernie khairina

As mentioned earlier, there are various themes for the gardens and every each are sponsored by organizations ; Landskap Negara, Perbandaran Labuan etc. Also indoor exhibition like this one


mermaid world..it's supposed

garden of fruits.. - very special I tell you! -

nah tanduk barbarian

Some said it's like Holland view, I think this pic reminds me of Disneyland resort. I love flowers, perempuan mesti lah suka bunga, Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.- Henry Ward Beecher..

but God know how to do His job;

Flowers are so beloved, they don't deserve conditioned emotions - ernie khairina

As the setting of the sun, the beautiful colored lighting take control and the view becomes spectacular, and romantic too..pegi dating putrajaya lepas ni ok


I touched and it turned into ice. I'm a witch!

I love green..green eyeshadow and I love pink..pink of health

pstt.. lurus je bulu mata aku tuh.. tak menggoda langsung . I don't like to wear mascara! ouh ya, it might embarrass me but you should know the interest fact, that green eyeshadow I bought 5 years ago! OMG kan..after I watched hilary duff's VC.. murah gila cuba teka RM 1.99! tak habis2 pula tu..hmm I like pink shade of lipstick, normally I go for MAC or my alternative is ZA in 404.


my next gambar passport.

3 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

koh signature pose.

khairieah said...

everything i touched turn into ice.. ice queen laa bukan witch! haha.. witch hodoh ok.. ice queen adalah gorgeous :D

sila kenang ice queen dlm cerita narnia

p/s: koh dia banyak quotation on flowers. ngeeee

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
wic one?wic one? hehe

khairieah,
sila kenang bewitched, instead =D

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

floria babeh

Venue : Lake Precint 2, Putrajaya
Date : 1-9 August

This is definitely for flower lovers, and don't miss the chance or block your schedule for this weekend. There are many gardens with themes.

urrmm some said a picture doesn't automatically activate a thousand words, should make it both ways;

Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.
- Gerald De Nerval

Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.
- Heinrich Heine

tell me how not to love a bed of roses? - ernie khairina

As mentioned earlier, there are various themes for the gardens and every each are sponsored by organizations ; Landskap Negara, Perbandaran Labuan etc. Also indoor exhibition like this one


mermaid world..it's supposed

garden of fruits.. - very special I tell you! -

nah tanduk barbarian

Some said it's like Holland view, I think this pic reminds me of Disneyland resort. I love flowers, perempuan mesti lah suka bunga, Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.- Henry Ward Beecher..

but God know how to do His job;

Flowers are so beloved, they don't deserve conditioned emotions - ernie khairina

As the setting of the sun, the beautiful colored lighting take control and the view becomes spectacular, and romantic too..pegi dating putrajaya lepas ni ok


I touched and it turned into ice. I'm a witch!

I love green..green eyeshadow and I love pink..pink of health

pstt.. lurus je bulu mata aku tuh.. tak menggoda langsung . I don't like to wear mascara! ouh ya, it might embarrass me but you should know the interest fact, that green eyeshadow I bought 5 years ago! OMG kan..after I watched hilary duff's VC.. murah gila cuba teka RM 1.99! tak habis2 pula tu..hmm I like pink shade of lipstick, normally I go for MAC or my alternative is ZA in 404.


my next gambar passport.

3 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

koh signature pose.

khairieah said...

everything i touched turn into ice.. ice queen laa bukan witch! haha.. witch hodoh ok.. ice queen adalah gorgeous :D

sila kenang ice queen dlm cerita narnia

p/s: koh dia banyak quotation on flowers. ngeeee

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
wic one?wic one? hehe

khairieah,
sila kenang bewitched, instead =D