Sunday, August 2, 2009

I met Tun Dr Mahathir

I've seen the banner last week on my way back home and the moment I noticed his image, I started to count the day. It was a half day forum program; Mengangkat Martabat Bangsa, organized by UMNO Serdang.. and I dragged hubby too, with no vain =) . I THINK the program was rescheduled a bit late because of the morning rainfall. So ngam2 sampai, Tun Mahathir started his speech @_@ I can't believe (after years and please note it wasn't the first time 'kejar2 DR M) I saw him live, saluted him! Envy me.

venue was Dectar, UKM Bangi.

my idol for life

semoga sihat selalu, Tun..
aku kat belakang tuuu haaa

fans

After attempts (read: bertolak2 ya Allah)
I was nervous, .. forget my funny expression
UMNO terus mara untuk rakyat Malaysia =)


I had Tun Dr M's poster at my study wall, and have collected his books/ CDs since I was in MMU. This is definitely one of my most meaningful blog post.

4 comments:

zailamohamad said...

warghh..seronoknye dapat jumpa TUN

Kizzy TF said...

it's a blessed~ ^_^

khairieah said...

ngeeee! Tun M!


ur book collection helped me for my form 3 Sejarah Coursework. ngee

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

oiii demmitttt besttttnyeeeeeeee..aku lom dapat opportunity lagi ni

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I met Tun Dr Mahathir

I've seen the banner last week on my way back home and the moment I noticed his image, I started to count the day. It was a half day forum program; Mengangkat Martabat Bangsa, organized by UMNO Serdang.. and I dragged hubby too, with no vain =) . I THINK the program was rescheduled a bit late because of the morning rainfall. So ngam2 sampai, Tun Mahathir started his speech @_@ I can't believe (after years and please note it wasn't the first time 'kejar2 DR M) I saw him live, saluted him! Envy me.

venue was Dectar, UKM Bangi.

my idol for life

semoga sihat selalu, Tun..
aku kat belakang tuuu haaa

fans

After attempts (read: bertolak2 ya Allah)
I was nervous, .. forget my funny expression
UMNO terus mara untuk rakyat Malaysia =)


I had Tun Dr M's poster at my study wall, and have collected his books/ CDs since I was in MMU. This is definitely one of my most meaningful blog post.

4 comments:

zailamohamad said...

warghh..seronoknye dapat jumpa TUN

Kizzy TF said...

it's a blessed~ ^_^

khairieah said...

ngeeee! Tun M!


ur book collection helped me for my form 3 Sejarah Coursework. ngee

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

oiii demmitttt besttttnyeeeeeeee..aku lom dapat opportunity lagi ni