Thursday, August 27, 2009

my Sarawak experiences and Ayam Penyet recipe

Work done, class canceled and forget the assignments.. Nak blog! =D

aaa..thanks for keeping up with me!

My first visit to Sarawak was last 2 years, and it was a kind of vacation with my dear girlfriends. We’d purchased the ticket long before I got married, so I went there without hubby, masa tu jadual dia tak mengizinkan..Anyway, me and the girls, we extremely enjoyed our stay in Kuching. There were something about the city that I like..maybe the street, the old buildings, and the antique shops, makan places, hmm..ouh yes, and the unique perahu hotlink! If you ever come to Kuching you know what I mean =)

Of all those above, certainly the best part was, when we stayed at private residence just very near to the beautiful Sematan beach. I forgot the exact location but the beach seemed less occupied, tenang betul..BBQ lagi..saya menjuarai pertandingan ‘inki-inki’, Sabahan please translate what’s ‘inki-inki’ ? Ting- ting ke, something like that la. One of our finest feeling.

I was thinking to upload some photos here but I lost the password to our Picasaweb, and no one can recall it either ..isk.

Less than a year after the visit, I went again to Sarawak. This time I accompanied hubby..eh eh saya menyibuk2 kan diri with the spouses. We stayed at Miri before transmitted to Brunei for a visit to JKR Brunei, and finally the Niah cave exploration. I sure don’t mind if I have to mingle with people older than me, but I seem have the opposite problem. Taknak kena panggil ‘makcik’ chop! Ok fine la if you’re 10 years younger.. ini my 4 years junior kat sekola..bolee?? Mungkin panggilan ‘Aunty’ tu tanda respect T_T

Ok readers, it’s 6.30 now..nak tengok Syahadah at TV1..bagus dokumentari ni..tengok tau (gaya Kaisara) Informative, full of knowlegde..theme song oleh arwah Ust Asri Rabbani..sedap juga. erk after the third episode I THINK Uzbekistan is now listed in my places to visit =)

Here’s my new cuisine ..cheh, my friend gave this nyummylicious AYAM PENYET KUCHING recipe;

1 ) Rebus ayam bersama halia, garam, lada, stock ayam..

2) Tos air, salut dengan telur, garam, stock ayam dan tepung

3) Pastu goreng!!...Confirm sedappppp


voicewithin:malas tengok drama, hidup dah penuh drama =(

3 comments:

pijaberry said...

kasi masak saaa.. (penuh drama sedap kan bagus)

Ernie Khairina said...

pija, mari bah dtg rumah =D

chun said...

ernie, nmpk sedap ayam penyet ko. kompem aku try nanti ;)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

my Sarawak experiences and Ayam Penyet recipe

Work done, class canceled and forget the assignments.. Nak blog! =D

aaa..thanks for keeping up with me!

My first visit to Sarawak was last 2 years, and it was a kind of vacation with my dear girlfriends. We’d purchased the ticket long before I got married, so I went there without hubby, masa tu jadual dia tak mengizinkan..Anyway, me and the girls, we extremely enjoyed our stay in Kuching. There were something about the city that I like..maybe the street, the old buildings, and the antique shops, makan places, hmm..ouh yes, and the unique perahu hotlink! If you ever come to Kuching you know what I mean =)

Of all those above, certainly the best part was, when we stayed at private residence just very near to the beautiful Sematan beach. I forgot the exact location but the beach seemed less occupied, tenang betul..BBQ lagi..saya menjuarai pertandingan ‘inki-inki’, Sabahan please translate what’s ‘inki-inki’ ? Ting- ting ke, something like that la. One of our finest feeling.

I was thinking to upload some photos here but I lost the password to our Picasaweb, and no one can recall it either ..isk.

Less than a year after the visit, I went again to Sarawak. This time I accompanied hubby..eh eh saya menyibuk2 kan diri with the spouses. We stayed at Miri before transmitted to Brunei for a visit to JKR Brunei, and finally the Niah cave exploration. I sure don’t mind if I have to mingle with people older than me, but I seem have the opposite problem. Taknak kena panggil ‘makcik’ chop! Ok fine la if you’re 10 years younger.. ini my 4 years junior kat sekola..bolee?? Mungkin panggilan ‘Aunty’ tu tanda respect T_T

Ok readers, it’s 6.30 now..nak tengok Syahadah at TV1..bagus dokumentari ni..tengok tau (gaya Kaisara) Informative, full of knowlegde..theme song oleh arwah Ust Asri Rabbani..sedap juga. erk after the third episode I THINK Uzbekistan is now listed in my places to visit =)

Here’s my new cuisine ..cheh, my friend gave this nyummylicious AYAM PENYET KUCHING recipe;

1 ) Rebus ayam bersama halia, garam, lada, stock ayam..

2) Tos air, salut dengan telur, garam, stock ayam dan tepung

3) Pastu goreng!!...Confirm sedappppp


voicewithin:malas tengok drama, hidup dah penuh drama =(

3 comments:

pijaberry said...

kasi masak saaa.. (penuh drama sedap kan bagus)

Ernie Khairina said...

pija, mari bah dtg rumah =D

chun said...

ernie, nmpk sedap ayam penyet ko. kompem aku try nanti ;)