Thursday, October 8, 2009

Korea : Day 2 Chinatown

You knew about my lost luggage issue, right? I lost my precious luggage ( with four pair of shoes inside!) and it was so lame that I cried ..hmmm..- do not imagine that okk. buruk =D

The tour agent promised for RM500 (only ) compensation. sedihnya. But at last I found it myself, salah hantar bilik rupanya..isk

So dengan semangat baru, I went out to the China Town.. a location I didn't really plan on, tiba2 nampak dalam peta.

But it really turned out to be a lovely day =)

the Chinatown was quite far from our hotel in Incheon. Hmm, kalau dari LRT nak kena tukar komuter tu macam jauh la kan..

kalau kat Incheon nampak orang muda2 saja, stylo2..sampai sini kebanyakkan orang tua =D


Chinatown was the busiest spot in Korea until 1950's, constructed in 1800's and the remnants of history can still be seen.

This place reminds me of Jonker walk, Melaka..only that it's cold and breezy =)

my favorite

roses..roses..roses..roses..
ok!

cultural buildings with garden
the former Japanese building

I wish I could spend some more time here - the breezy air, the cafes and flowers, the fresh colorful fruits - smell so good!

I failed the steps, sebab teringat masa kat China Wall semput T_T . This stair is the boundary between Japanese settlement and Qing Dynasty settlement (Chinese). Kindly notice the lights at left and right are different in design!

primary school's mural

bersih dan teratur kan

4 comments:

ama said...

sangat cantik dan bersih chinatown ni.. tak mcm kat malaysia.. and glad u found the luggage.. :)

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
indeed sgt cantik dan bersih =)

nurul khairunie said...

hehe denim jacket and dress.

Ernie Khairina said...

yup, ur dress yg exchange with my miss selfridge jeans =P

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Korea : Day 2 Chinatown

You knew about my lost luggage issue, right? I lost my precious luggage ( with four pair of shoes inside!) and it was so lame that I cried ..hmmm..- do not imagine that okk. buruk =D

The tour agent promised for RM500 (only ) compensation. sedihnya. But at last I found it myself, salah hantar bilik rupanya..isk

So dengan semangat baru, I went out to the China Town.. a location I didn't really plan on, tiba2 nampak dalam peta.

But it really turned out to be a lovely day =)

the Chinatown was quite far from our hotel in Incheon. Hmm, kalau dari LRT nak kena tukar komuter tu macam jauh la kan..

kalau kat Incheon nampak orang muda2 saja, stylo2..sampai sini kebanyakkan orang tua =D


Chinatown was the busiest spot in Korea until 1950's, constructed in 1800's and the remnants of history can still be seen.

This place reminds me of Jonker walk, Melaka..only that it's cold and breezy =)

my favorite

roses..roses..roses..roses..
ok!

cultural buildings with garden
the former Japanese building

I wish I could spend some more time here - the breezy air, the cafes and flowers, the fresh colorful fruits - smell so good!

I failed the steps, sebab teringat masa kat China Wall semput T_T . This stair is the boundary between Japanese settlement and Qing Dynasty settlement (Chinese). Kindly notice the lights at left and right are different in design!

primary school's mural

bersih dan teratur kan

4 comments:

ama said...

sangat cantik dan bersih chinatown ni.. tak mcm kat malaysia.. and glad u found the luggage.. :)

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
indeed sgt cantik dan bersih =)

nurul khairunie said...

hehe denim jacket and dress.

Ernie Khairina said...

yup, ur dress yg exchange with my miss selfridge jeans =P