Monday, November 2, 2009

i want to be a domestic goddess

the perfect bride
.
.
.
.
.
.




I am not what you would call a domestic goddess. But still, I want to learn some new domestic skills. Prepare yummy cookies, or make my own blouse and skirt. .and I do envy domestic goddesses, secretly I want to be one!

and for instance, I have my best friend as the best example. Look at some of her masterpieces,


knitted cardigan! I'll be sure to request her a pink version

anddddd
look at this diapers bag,

macam beli kat kedai ko

love the inside design, roses and pink is perfecto!

hmm.. kan, best kan? truly a woman she is..and I'm damn jealous..Ok, and I don't wanna stay on just a stupid jealousy je.. so tonight, is the night.. I'll be thinking on what to do next..cheh ape la tu

haaa.. this is at least a good news for me. My dear zura, I mean her cousin named her daughter as Nur Aniera Khayreena.. Khayreena! mine! hehe..bangga dan terharu la zura =)

5 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

masa muda2 ni sy mau blajar muzik n photography dulu kot.. next year blajar jahit and buat kek. slowly i want to be domestic goddess too!

ada kwn sy ckp, ko ni masuk maktab nanti graduate bukan ko jadi cikgu. hoho. tidak salah minat benda lain selain profesion kita kan.

hoohoho.

Ernie Khairina said...

multitasking.

zailamohamad said...

i'm so jealous with Aida, she's so tangan seni while my tangan was so keras dowh!!!

MommyAdam said...

i'm sure you can too ernie! ko kan berseni...cepat try..

Ernie Khairina said...

tangan berseni =D

Monday, November 2, 2009

i want to be a domestic goddess

the perfect bride
.
.
.
.
.
.




I am not what you would call a domestic goddess. But still, I want to learn some new domestic skills. Prepare yummy cookies, or make my own blouse and skirt. .and I do envy domestic goddesses, secretly I want to be one!

and for instance, I have my best friend as the best example. Look at some of her masterpieces,


knitted cardigan! I'll be sure to request her a pink version

anddddd
look at this diapers bag,

macam beli kat kedai ko

love the inside design, roses and pink is perfecto!

hmm.. kan, best kan? truly a woman she is..and I'm damn jealous..Ok, and I don't wanna stay on just a stupid jealousy je.. so tonight, is the night.. I'll be thinking on what to do next..cheh ape la tu

haaa.. this is at least a good news for me. My dear zura, I mean her cousin named her daughter as Nur Aniera Khayreena.. Khayreena! mine! hehe..bangga dan terharu la zura =)

5 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

masa muda2 ni sy mau blajar muzik n photography dulu kot.. next year blajar jahit and buat kek. slowly i want to be domestic goddess too!

ada kwn sy ckp, ko ni masuk maktab nanti graduate bukan ko jadi cikgu. hoho. tidak salah minat benda lain selain profesion kita kan.

hoohoho.

Ernie Khairina said...

multitasking.

zailamohamad said...

i'm so jealous with Aida, she's so tangan seni while my tangan was so keras dowh!!!

MommyAdam said...

i'm sure you can too ernie! ko kan berseni...cepat try..

Ernie Khairina said...

tangan berseni =D