Saturday, January 16, 2010

everything i own

It was friday, and I don't have class on friday. Since I'm not used to..urm not going to class (haha) rasa bosan. I knew my sister has wanted to watch Bandslam for as long as I can remember.
So there we were lining up for the ticket, it was so frustrated (at first) that they won't let you in (for a movie) if less than 4 tickets purchased. But we refused to give up. So we waited until it was already about the time for the movie to start and..ok fine, beli jak la 4 tiket! Sangat2 mahu ok..
Luckily, and eventually they let us in..cheh saja menguji kesabaran. So end up, only the TWO of us in the room bole? wooo.. Here's the song from the movie, very nice!..they rock this song like Rhythms del mundo's kind of song.

And.. I include here the original version by Ken Boothe 'Anything I Own' (1974) Sweetttttt ^_^ Why the oldies will always too good? yes he sang it as anything, not everything

Is there someone you know

You're loving them so

But taking them all for granted?

You may lose them one day

Someone takes them away

And they don't hear

The words you long to say

2 comments:

ama said...

a nice song indeed ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
bestkan..jom enjoy! =D

Saturday, January 16, 2010

everything i own

It was friday, and I don't have class on friday. Since I'm not used to..urm not going to class (haha) rasa bosan. I knew my sister has wanted to watch Bandslam for as long as I can remember.
So there we were lining up for the ticket, it was so frustrated (at first) that they won't let you in (for a movie) if less than 4 tickets purchased. But we refused to give up. So we waited until it was already about the time for the movie to start and..ok fine, beli jak la 4 tiket! Sangat2 mahu ok..
Luckily, and eventually they let us in..cheh saja menguji kesabaran. So end up, only the TWO of us in the room bole? wooo.. Here's the song from the movie, very nice!..they rock this song like Rhythms del mundo's kind of song.

And.. I include here the original version by Ken Boothe 'Anything I Own' (1974) Sweetttttt ^_^ Why the oldies will always too good? yes he sang it as anything, not everything

Is there someone you know

You're loving them so

But taking them all for granted?

You may lose them one day

Someone takes them away

And they don't hear

The words you long to say

2 comments:

ama said...

a nice song indeed ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
bestkan..jom enjoy! =D