Thursday, June 10, 2010

morning ramble


Hola sunshine! ..Today, I must challenge myself. I've got to do it!.. Ok, considering my 'appearance' now, sebenarnya boleh ja postponed, or I can schedule it anytime I want, remember I've mentioned about something to do after my confinement? Well, why wait for tomorrow, when you can do it today?! 

My previous post, haha..sportingnya semua orang! But seriously when I saw it on gucci website, I was like "oh my gucci", and I meant it .. and of course I surprise how could I be like that?? SO NOT ME.

I'm sitting here on my couch, I wanna finish watching this programme - good programme on Oasis every morning! Only after 10 I'll make some important phone calls and I just hope that everything will sail smoothly.

I'm rambling- don't mind me.Bye! Don't skip your breakfast!

No comments:

Thursday, June 10, 2010

morning ramble


Hola sunshine! ..Today, I must challenge myself. I've got to do it!.. Ok, considering my 'appearance' now, sebenarnya boleh ja postponed, or I can schedule it anytime I want, remember I've mentioned about something to do after my confinement? Well, why wait for tomorrow, when you can do it today?! 

My previous post, haha..sportingnya semua orang! But seriously when I saw it on gucci website, I was like "oh my gucci", and I meant it .. and of course I surprise how could I be like that?? SO NOT ME.

I'm sitting here on my couch, I wanna finish watching this programme - good programme on Oasis every morning! Only after 10 I'll make some important phone calls and I just hope that everything will sail smoothly.

I'm rambling- don't mind me.Bye! Don't skip your breakfast!

0 comments: