Monday, June 14, 2010

of colors




Yes trust your eyes, or it is black that blends in and manipulate your sight. This black top makes me look
less pregnant kan. FYI, I didn't buy any maternity cloth through out this pregnancy because, one, I rarely go out for important meeting so I think I can wear any baggy cloth, unless the buttons fail. And second reason because I don't like the idea of maternity clothing that will balloon out my belly.


 ingatkan gambar ni tak jadi oleh itu tak senyum


I'm not black fan, it's unusual me to have black attire in my wardrobe. I never wear slim fit pant before. When legging was very in, I just can't wear it. It just makes me look smaller than I am.  With 5'2 in height and 40kgs weight, I'm as petite as Kylie Minogue? Christina Aguilera? or local version Sari Yanti la kot.. CONTOH TAK NAK KALAH!

But I always wanted to look bigger, to boost my confident! So I choose the right colors; white, light purple etc..ahh! you won't find this info from Internet, do Internet discriminate petite chic? Discrimination is normal, because I hardly discriminate Blue ..once open a time. hahaha . But not anymore.

Of all those, I wear Pink all the time because I feel confident in all its marvelous shades, which is in fact very alluring.


Speaking of which, I just purchased the new ZA foundation range. Must admit the casing that produce the impulsive urge to buy. But undeniably worth it. ZA anti shine foundation, and it is! Very recommended for only RM 42




In 2 seconds recap : I'm now 53kgs and I'm very happy..I can wear black now! I love my cute booty... hahaha

11 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

waaa, gorgeous betul mmumy ni

yang ZA tu, review? ok tak?lama nak beli sebab kaler pink, hehe

mmg ernie ni sgt petite!! org pernah jumpa! hehe comel!

Ernie Khairina said...

Next lifetime nak jadi tinggi! haha boleh ke?

this ZA best..setanding MAC =)

Eis said...

5'2 tu tinggi la tu.. sy mungkin x mencecah 5'2 pun hihi :D

Ernie Khairina said...

Eis,
comel bah =)

Shikhin Ishak said...

congrats..(kerana berjaya menaikkan berat :D )

Ernie Khairina said...

haha..makasih =D

fathinz md nor said...

hee btul. nampak cute in black. masa pki baju puteh dinner tuh nampak perot besar skit kan.. ;p owhh and i love ur tudung

Ernie Khairina said...

kak fathin,
saya ade beberapa je tudung camni =) senang pakai tapi jarang jumpa kaler yg berkenan betul2

lily said...

mmg nmpak less pregnant la kak ernie.
mula-mula tgk gambar nmpak perut kecik je.
:)

Ernie Khairina said...

lily,
itu la kan kalau pakai black..tapi sebenarnya perut akak dah besar gileee..hehe

kizzy tf said...

comel.....ngeeehee

*baru jak purchased MAC last 2 months ;)

Monday, June 14, 2010

of colors




Yes trust your eyes, or it is black that blends in and manipulate your sight. This black top makes me look
less pregnant kan. FYI, I didn't buy any maternity cloth through out this pregnancy because, one, I rarely go out for important meeting so I think I can wear any baggy cloth, unless the buttons fail. And second reason because I don't like the idea of maternity clothing that will balloon out my belly.


 ingatkan gambar ni tak jadi oleh itu tak senyum


I'm not black fan, it's unusual me to have black attire in my wardrobe. I never wear slim fit pant before. When legging was very in, I just can't wear it. It just makes me look smaller than I am.  With 5'2 in height and 40kgs weight, I'm as petite as Kylie Minogue? Christina Aguilera? or local version Sari Yanti la kot.. CONTOH TAK NAK KALAH!

But I always wanted to look bigger, to boost my confident! So I choose the right colors; white, light purple etc..ahh! you won't find this info from Internet, do Internet discriminate petite chic? Discrimination is normal, because I hardly discriminate Blue ..once open a time. hahaha . But not anymore.

Of all those, I wear Pink all the time because I feel confident in all its marvelous shades, which is in fact very alluring.


Speaking of which, I just purchased the new ZA foundation range. Must admit the casing that produce the impulsive urge to buy. But undeniably worth it. ZA anti shine foundation, and it is! Very recommended for only RM 42




In 2 seconds recap : I'm now 53kgs and I'm very happy..I can wear black now! I love my cute booty... hahaha

11 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

waaa, gorgeous betul mmumy ni

yang ZA tu, review? ok tak?lama nak beli sebab kaler pink, hehe

mmg ernie ni sgt petite!! org pernah jumpa! hehe comel!

Ernie Khairina said...

Next lifetime nak jadi tinggi! haha boleh ke?

this ZA best..setanding MAC =)

Eis said...

5'2 tu tinggi la tu.. sy mungkin x mencecah 5'2 pun hihi :D

Ernie Khairina said...

Eis,
comel bah =)

Shikhin Ishak said...

congrats..(kerana berjaya menaikkan berat :D )

Ernie Khairina said...

haha..makasih =D

fathinz md nor said...

hee btul. nampak cute in black. masa pki baju puteh dinner tuh nampak perot besar skit kan.. ;p owhh and i love ur tudung

Ernie Khairina said...

kak fathin,
saya ade beberapa je tudung camni =) senang pakai tapi jarang jumpa kaler yg berkenan betul2

lily said...

mmg nmpak less pregnant la kak ernie.
mula-mula tgk gambar nmpak perut kecik je.
:)

Ernie Khairina said...

lily,
itu la kan kalau pakai black..tapi sebenarnya perut akak dah besar gileee..hehe

kizzy tf said...

comel.....ngeeehee

*baru jak purchased MAC last 2 months ;)