Friday, June 25, 2010

Seri's Privilege

When it comes to prezzie, I love surprise! Well, who doesn't? Surprise..surprise.. Look what I found on my car..masa tuh ingat keluar rumah nak angkat jemuran..wahh best kan?? 



This is among the earliest gifts I received..orang kata hadiah tunggu baby =) Thanks very much Kak Seri!

What's inside....


Set bertungku from Seri's Spa 

Kak Seri was my senior kat sekolah dulu, whom I admire and respect greatly =)

 Kak Seri recently in South Africa.

Kak Seri suka pink, kitorang memang geng! Spa dia kaler pink tau.. If you want realistically be considered gorgeous like her, or learn to be as one.. Seri's Spa is organizing Hari Terbuka Malaysian Holistik SPA at her place ..


Call and book your weekend!


1 comment:

Syakira said...

bestnye..i love surprises too..:)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Seri's Privilege

When it comes to prezzie, I love surprise! Well, who doesn't? Surprise..surprise.. Look what I found on my car..masa tuh ingat keluar rumah nak angkat jemuran..wahh best kan?? 



This is among the earliest gifts I received..orang kata hadiah tunggu baby =) Thanks very much Kak Seri!

What's inside....


Set bertungku from Seri's Spa 

Kak Seri was my senior kat sekolah dulu, whom I admire and respect greatly =)

 Kak Seri recently in South Africa.

Kak Seri suka pink, kitorang memang geng! Spa dia kaler pink tau.. If you want realistically be considered gorgeous like her, or learn to be as one.. Seri's Spa is organizing Hari Terbuka Malaysian Holistik SPA at her place ..


Call and book your weekend!


1 comments:

Syakira said...

bestnye..i love surprises too..:)