Tuesday, August 10, 2010

baby smells so delicious ( i wanna bite! )


One of the signs that your baby loves you is when he stares into your eyes. And yes he does! quite often too =) According to babycentre.com, a baby is working hard to memorise mummy face. He doesn't understand anything else about the world but he knows mummy's important. How sweet is that?



Mommy, when can I get my hair back? I don't wanna be Castello.


 Aariz likes to watch tv. I guess it must be object yang bergerak2, so dia konfius? Tapi sekejap ja la..and fall asleep minutes after.


Mommy, I think I saw a pink bunny


yes you did.

4 comments:

Shikhin Ishak said...

hihi comels memakai kain batik dan pink bunny :P

Ernie Khairina said...

shikin,
kain batik hihi

BibiEr Karim said...

Boy text me & said "Mommy paksa sy tgk tv & suka merah".

Ernie darling, sila jgn kasi stress my nephew ah. xxx

fathinz md nor said...

comel selipar mummy kaler pink.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

baby smells so delicious ( i wanna bite! )


One of the signs that your baby loves you is when he stares into your eyes. And yes he does! quite often too =) According to babycentre.com, a baby is working hard to memorise mummy face. He doesn't understand anything else about the world but he knows mummy's important. How sweet is that?



Mommy, when can I get my hair back? I don't wanna be Castello.


 Aariz likes to watch tv. I guess it must be object yang bergerak2, so dia konfius? Tapi sekejap ja la..and fall asleep minutes after.


Mommy, I think I saw a pink bunny


yes you did.

4 comments:

Shikhin Ishak said...

hihi comels memakai kain batik dan pink bunny :P

Ernie Khairina said...

shikin,
kain batik hihi

BibiEr Karim said...

Boy text me & said "Mommy paksa sy tgk tv & suka merah".

Ernie darling, sila jgn kasi stress my nephew ah. xxx

fathinz md nor said...

comel selipar mummy kaler pink.