Thursday, September 23, 2010

Diary Bergambar Aariz (DBA) : My very first flight experience

Mummy woke me up very early on that day. I guess it was 6ish in the morning. Mummy told me that I'm going to experience my very first flight to Kota Kinabalu. 


Here's a thing about me; I get excited whenever I'm in crowd of people, but it was totally different. People were rushing everywhere in this very huge hall.


Of course I got a bit nervous but I know Mummy will always be there. She kept saying, "Mummy ada, mummy ada" and to avoid ear pressure she planned to breastfeed me during take off and landing. 

I wore infant seat belt, hmm..was that the only they have for me?

ok Mummy, I got it


Alhamdulillah , everything was perfect and there were unoccupied seats so Mummy landed me on it. I've enjoyed the flight, I can't stop myself from being chatty.


But at last I fell asleep. I dreamed sky high =)


and I love flying high =)

4 comments:

Mrs Nageb said...

so sweet :)

Diyana Zulkifli said...

ernie org sabah ek?katne?saya pn blk umah MIL ry ritu kat bofot.suspen bw anak2.n suspen brtukar jd kelam kabut..dua2 org melalak tk hengat spjg flight..hmm.

salam kenal dr diyana;)

Ernie Khairina said...

Mrs Nageb,
=) thanks

Diyana,
Kampung saya kat Ranau =) Saya pun nervous juga mula2 tu. nasib baikla flight tak lama sangat kan.

Salam kenal, diyana MMU ke?

benazirjb said...

huhu. comel gilaaaaaaa

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Diary Bergambar Aariz (DBA) : My very first flight experience

Mummy woke me up very early on that day. I guess it was 6ish in the morning. Mummy told me that I'm going to experience my very first flight to Kota Kinabalu. 


Here's a thing about me; I get excited whenever I'm in crowd of people, but it was totally different. People were rushing everywhere in this very huge hall.


Of course I got a bit nervous but I know Mummy will always be there. She kept saying, "Mummy ada, mummy ada" and to avoid ear pressure she planned to breastfeed me during take off and landing. 

I wore infant seat belt, hmm..was that the only they have for me?

ok Mummy, I got it


Alhamdulillah , everything was perfect and there were unoccupied seats so Mummy landed me on it. I've enjoyed the flight, I can't stop myself from being chatty.


But at last I fell asleep. I dreamed sky high =)


and I love flying high =)

4 comments:

Mrs Nageb said...

so sweet :)

Diyana Zulkifli said...

ernie org sabah ek?katne?saya pn blk umah MIL ry ritu kat bofot.suspen bw anak2.n suspen brtukar jd kelam kabut..dua2 org melalak tk hengat spjg flight..hmm.

salam kenal dr diyana;)

Ernie Khairina said...

Mrs Nageb,
=) thanks

Diyana,
Kampung saya kat Ranau =) Saya pun nervous juga mula2 tu. nasib baikla flight tak lama sangat kan.

Salam kenal, diyana MMU ke?

benazirjb said...

huhu. comel gilaaaaaaa