Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy over the Pink version of everything !

I think I have a disease. I'm crazy over the pink version of everything. I need a new black blouse, for instant, and if it has a pink version I'll take that too for sure! Membazir, but I can't fight it.

And as I started my clothing and tudung business, I need to stop from 'keeping' the pink version, otherwise I'll need a new wardrobe.

Call me insane, but I'm one proud pink lover!







I love you pink, and it's too extraordinary for description. Terima kasih kerana menceriakan hari-hari saya =D

5 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

like post ini! :)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
ya i know i'm not alone =)

BibiEr Karim said...

Saya tu rasa disease yg sihat...kasi hati bunga2.

ada van de kamp said...

im so in love with pink... esp after seeing you in pink. nice combo hehe :D

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
bunga2 =)

ada van de kamp,
yeah we love pink!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy over the Pink version of everything !

I think I have a disease. I'm crazy over the pink version of everything. I need a new black blouse, for instant, and if it has a pink version I'll take that too for sure! Membazir, but I can't fight it.

And as I started my clothing and tudung business, I need to stop from 'keeping' the pink version, otherwise I'll need a new wardrobe.

Call me insane, but I'm one proud pink lover!







I love you pink, and it's too extraordinary for description. Terima kasih kerana menceriakan hari-hari saya =D

5 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

like post ini! :)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
ya i know i'm not alone =)

BibiEr Karim said...

Saya tu rasa disease yg sihat...kasi hati bunga2.

ada van de kamp said...

im so in love with pink... esp after seeing you in pink. nice combo hehe :D

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
bunga2 =)

ada van de kamp,
yeah we love pink!