Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Diary Bergambar Aariz (DBA) : KLIA is huge!

We went to KLIA last weekend, tok wan had a flight to catch. This is my third visit to an airport, if you ever follow my diary..you should know that alright.


But KLIA's nothing like the other airports I've ever been before. It's very huge that so many things I want to see.

 Tok wan and Mak su,
alaa we always hate airport goodbyes =(


 a blue passport

 Mummy loves the smell of an airport, just so you know =) 


If you can recall my seat in my last flight, I'm quite sure that my car seat is more comfort (and better sleep), I feel that I'm ready to fly.


4 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

slimnya mama aariz ni,, gebunya paha aariz ni.. hehe

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
gebu macam mau makan!

Lil' Sue said...

Aaaariz....
Cepatnya dia besar!! (^_^)

Ernie Khairina said...

Sue,
mmg tu cepat besar budak2

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Diary Bergambar Aariz (DBA) : KLIA is huge!

We went to KLIA last weekend, tok wan had a flight to catch. This is my third visit to an airport, if you ever follow my diary..you should know that alright.


But KLIA's nothing like the other airports I've ever been before. It's very huge that so many things I want to see.

 Tok wan and Mak su,
alaa we always hate airport goodbyes =(


 a blue passport

 Mummy loves the smell of an airport, just so you know =) 


If you can recall my seat in my last flight, I'm quite sure that my car seat is more comfort (and better sleep), I feel that I'm ready to fly.


4 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

slimnya mama aariz ni,, gebunya paha aariz ni.. hehe

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
gebu macam mau makan!

Lil' Sue said...

Aaaariz....
Cepatnya dia besar!! (^_^)

Ernie Khairina said...

Sue,
mmg tu cepat besar budak2