Sunday, March 20, 2011

high waisted tapered

My son is sleeping, I kinda have me time. It's been a while since the last time I shop for jeans / pants. I think this pant is oh so gorgeous, that I straightly added to my cart the moment I saw it.

 

High waisted and tapered made a perfect shape. Can't wait to submit my payment, tho online shoppe never close but internet banking is not! apa laa.. 

Well, at the end of the process, I ended with some blouses but I'm wiser when it goes to the checkout. I asked myself, do I really need these? 
NO.


3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

OH MY. How I wish my thigh xsebesar kerbau! I can't wear any kind of this seluar anymore. At least, utk skg. Paha sy kembang/bengkak. Hahaha. In denial bah tu ayat.

zati afzan said...

from which blog shop is this tapered pants?

Ernie Khairina said...

please check at urban love by lyana

Sunday, March 20, 2011

high waisted tapered

My son is sleeping, I kinda have me time. It's been a while since the last time I shop for jeans / pants. I think this pant is oh so gorgeous, that I straightly added to my cart the moment I saw it.

 

High waisted and tapered made a perfect shape. Can't wait to submit my payment, tho online shoppe never close but internet banking is not! apa laa.. 

Well, at the end of the process, I ended with some blouses but I'm wiser when it goes to the checkout. I asked myself, do I really need these? 
NO.


3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

OH MY. How I wish my thigh xsebesar kerbau! I can't wear any kind of this seluar anymore. At least, utk skg. Paha sy kembang/bengkak. Hahaha. In denial bah tu ayat.

zati afzan said...

from which blog shop is this tapered pants?

Ernie Khairina said...

please check at urban love by lyana