Tuesday, March 8, 2011

last sunday


"Going on a vacation..soon" Wouldn't it nice if I could write such and mean it? Haiyo, I was browsing thru my Facebook albums and it made me missing the places I've been so far. I love travel so much, tak kisah la domestic or international..as long as it's a new place, JB pun boleh. Teringin sangat nak ke JB, lalu memanjangkan kaki ke USS haha


Have you ever been to the Little India in Brickfields (bangsar)? If you're wondering how it looks like..

yes the cause of traffic jam, hmm parking di bahu jalan


It was my second time passing by the boulevard, but we didn't stop.We were heading to the new shopping mall, Empire in Subang . We wanted to find Aariz's new toy, the Empire has the biggest Toys R Us outlet.




Even the biggest outlet doesn't have the toy I was looking for. I should always trust online shop. Aariz tidur je hari tu. I'm worried if he starts crawling fever because of the teething symptoms. But alhamdulillah, Aariz's fine.

I don't think I'll come again to Empire, nothing much for me. Dah lah mainan Aariz tak dapat, makan place pun..hmm. But this one caught our attention.

 haha gila!


Ok la last but not least. A picture of me and my little sister,



And, I like this photo because I look like I've put some weight.


But I'm not =( Susahnyaaaa... Dahlah kena ganti pose 29 hari ..
Astaghfirullah..tak baik cakap gitu

2 comments:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

last sunday


"Going on a vacation..soon" Wouldn't it nice if I could write such and mean it? Haiyo, I was browsing thru my Facebook albums and it made me missing the places I've been so far. I love travel so much, tak kisah la domestic or international..as long as it's a new place, JB pun boleh. Teringin sangat nak ke JB, lalu memanjangkan kaki ke USS haha


Have you ever been to the Little India in Brickfields (bangsar)? If you're wondering how it looks like..

yes the cause of traffic jam, hmm parking di bahu jalan


It was my second time passing by the boulevard, but we didn't stop.We were heading to the new shopping mall, Empire in Subang . We wanted to find Aariz's new toy, the Empire has the biggest Toys R Us outlet.




Even the biggest outlet doesn't have the toy I was looking for. I should always trust online shop. Aariz tidur je hari tu. I'm worried if he starts crawling fever because of the teething symptoms. But alhamdulillah, Aariz's fine.

I don't think I'll come again to Empire, nothing much for me. Dah lah mainan Aariz tak dapat, makan place pun..hmm. But this one caught our attention.

 haha gila!


Ok la last but not least. A picture of me and my little sister,



And, I like this photo because I look like I've put some weight.


But I'm not =( Susahnyaaaa... Dahlah kena ganti pose 29 hari ..
Astaghfirullah..tak baik cakap gitu

2 comments:

eis said...

selim :)

Ernie Khairina said...

hehe biasa2 saja la kak