Wednesday, March 16, 2011

someday....




As mentioned in my previous entries, you know I really want to visit Jurusalem.  But I never find any travel agent with tour operator to BaitulMaqdis until my friend told me about tmtour (thanks Keira!). Oh my, I was so excited browsing through every page, and yeah. - 'BaitulMaqdis' - yes, ada ada laa~ Wait a second! Not now, not until Aariz is, well at least 2 or 3 years old. Kan? Hmm..nak sangat. Sabar ya, sabar.

Picture credit to this blog, Isra' Mi'raj : Satu Kupasan Lengkap.

1 comment:

Syakira said...

u r welcome dear.. Insyaallh, jerusalem is the second holy land to visit. InsyaAllah..may ur dream comes true ya

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

someday....




As mentioned in my previous entries, you know I really want to visit Jurusalem.  But I never find any travel agent with tour operator to BaitulMaqdis until my friend told me about tmtour (thanks Keira!). Oh my, I was so excited browsing through every page, and yeah. - 'BaitulMaqdis' - yes, ada ada laa~ Wait a second! Not now, not until Aariz is, well at least 2 or 3 years old. Kan? Hmm..nak sangat. Sabar ya, sabar.

Picture credit to this blog, Isra' Mi'raj : Satu Kupasan Lengkap.

1 comments:

Syakira said...

u r welcome dear.. Insyaallh, jerusalem is the second holy land to visit. InsyaAllah..may ur dream comes true ya